Preference 32- he dedicates a song to you at his concert

He dedicates a song to you at his concert.

Louis:

The acoustic guitar started strumming to the rhythm of 'Valerie.' Louis sang his heart out, as his eyes met yours in the crowd.

"Since I've come on home, well my body's been a mess. And I miss your (color of your hair) hair, and the way you like to dress.. Won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me. Why don't you come on over (Y/N)?" he sang, winking at you.

The crowd screamed, and the fans around you grinned at you, making you blush. It felt nice to be so accepted.

Liam:

After they finished up singing 'Torn', Liam spoke up.

"I'd like to dedicate this next song to my lovely girlfriend, (Y/N). I don't know what I'd do without her, and I cherish every second I'm with her. I love you, babe," he shouted, as the melody of 'Moments' began. You couldn't help but to smile like an idiot.

Harry:

You were best friends with all of the boys, and for some reason, they really wanted you to be at tonight's concert. You sat watching from the side of the stage as your best friends sang. Suddenly, Harry's voice filled the room.

"So, there's this girl. And, erm.. basically.. I'm in love with her. She's my best friend. And I want to dedicate this song to her," he finished, looking at you. 'More Than This' began playing.

Niall:

Your boyfriend, Niall, kept dancing on stage to impress you, making you laugh like crazy.

"So (Y/N)'s here tonight!" Niall exclaimed, after they finished another song. The crowd went wild. Niall walked over to where you were sitting and looked you in the eyes.

"Princess, I just wanted to say that I love when you laugh and smile. You're amazing," he finished, making the crowd 'aww.' Liam smiled at the both of you and started singing the beginning of 'Everything About You.'

Zayn:

It was finally time for the famous 'What Makes You Beautiful.' "We know that you all know the words to this one, so sing along!" Niall declared.

"Wait, I have something to say!" Zayn interrupted. Zayn turned to look at you.

"Boo, I wanna dedicate this one to you, because you never believe me when I tell you how beautiful you are. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life," he told you, making your cheeks turn bright red.

AN: please vote. I look sad if I'm the only one voting for all my books. Whoops. Also please fan and check out my other books.

Follow me on Instagram @lookitusmydrawing

-lilmisscupcake