39

Thomas smiled when he saw Mitch lift up his shirt excitedly, wanting to see the genders already. Scott smiled too as he shook his head, gripping Mitch's hand gently as Thomas turned on the machine.

"We're going to see the genders today! Are you excited?"

"Super duper excited," Mitch answered, smiling to the point were his face began to hurt. "I want a little boy so he could look like Scott!"

"What about the little girl, babe?"

Mitch blushed as the 'pregnancy wand' was placed on his stomach, flinching at the pressure. Scott let him squeeze his hand, smiling when the Alphmega didn't even squeeze that hard.

"I want the girl to look like me."

"I hope that she looks like you too, babe."

Thomas smiled at the conversation, looking carefully at the screen. He smiled when he saw what the babies will be, looking over at Scott and Mitch with a big smile on his face.

"I have some excellent news. I found out what the genders are!"

Mitch sat up excitedly, looking at the screen. He frowned, looking back at his doctor with a raised eyebrow.

"You can't tell the genders. All you could see is a screen with my babies on it."

"I know, but at this point, you could tell what they are. It takes a special mind to see what the gender or genders are."

Mitch nodded, still trying to figure out how Thomas knew that. Scott waited patiently, wanting to know what the genders are already.

"Well, baby A...drum roll please."

Mitch began to drum on his tummy, giggling when Scott looked over at him. The Lead Alpha shook his head, laughing along with his Mate. Thomas smiled and pointed to baby A.

"Is a girl!"

"YAY! Little Nel Jessa Grassi-Hoying! N.J for short, of course. My little angel."

Scott smiled as he kissed Mitch's hand, grateful to have two beautiful girls now. Melody and N.J will be his little princesses, or princes if they are transgender. He loves both of them and he can't be more thankful.

"Baby B is a....oops, I have a call. I'll be right back."

"No, Thomas! Stop lying...please."

The Beta and Scott laughed, locking his impatient Mitch was getting. Thomas looked backed at the screen, a bug smile on his face.

"A little boy."

Mitch smiled as he looked up at Scott, kissing him gently. The Lead Alpha began to tear up, wanting Alex to be alive again. Sure, he was terrible towards Mitch, but he was his first love. He could never forget everything they had. Mitch smiled weakly at his husband, kissing him on the cheek.

"Could we still name him Alexander Michael?"

Scott smiled as tears ran down his cheeks, nodding slowly as he kissed Mitch softly. Thomas smiled as he printed out the sonograms, happy for the sweet couple. They deserved everything good in this world.

"Congratulations, you guys. I'm so happy for you two."

"I'm happy for us too. We will love these kids more than anything in this world."

Scott smiled as he nodded in agreement, wondering how Mitch could be so kind and forgiving. He loved him more than anything in this world.

Forever and forever, Dorothy.