8

"Shut...UUUUUUPPP!"

Alex jumped, widening his eyes when the small Omega yelled at him. Scott smiled a bit, honestly loving the red tint and angry eyes of his Omega while everyone else watched in shock.

Mitchell Grassi-Hoying. Shy and timid Mitch who never released his anger on anyone...

Was finally angry,

"YOU JUST CAN'T COME IN HERE AND MAKE ME INSECURE! YOU JUST CAN'T COME AND EXPECT SCOTT TO GO BACK TO YOU BECAUSE HE WAS YOUR MATE! WE ARE MARRIED NOW AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT!"

"Yes I cou-"

"I AM NOT DONE TALKING! SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE ME INSECURE! YOU ARE THE MOST HATEFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER MET! YOU MADE MY VOICE COME BACK!"

"You deser-"

"I DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING! I DIDN'T DESERVE BEING ABANDONED BY NY FAMILY, I DIDN'T DESERVE NOT KNOWING WHAT LOVE WAS UNTIL I WAS NINETEEN, I DIDN'T DESERVE BEING ABUSED, I DIDN'T DESERVE BEING KIDNAPPED TWICE, AND I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT DESERVE HAVING MY VOICE IN MY HEAD OR MY INSECURITIES COME BACK! I DESERVE KINDNESS AND LOVE AND CONSIDERATION!"

"No you do-"

"Yes...I...do," Mitch whispered, the volume of his voice scaring everyone. An angry tear managed to run down his cheek, but he wiped it quickly, refusing to cry in front of his perpetrator. "In the words of Kirstin, get...out."

"You have no ri-"

"GET OUT!"

Mitch grabbed Alex's shirt and dragged him to the door, opening it quickly. He pushed the tall Omega with all his might, managing to get him outside. He slammed the door shut, breathing heavily.

"Wow," Avi got out, staring at Mitch's back. He stood up carefully, putting a hand on Mitch's back. "That was amazing."

Mitch took a deep breath, losing all his anger. He smiled sheepishly, looking at his Pack while his cheeks turned red.

"Was I rude?"

Scott laughed, shaking his head. Even after expressing his anger, Mitch always wondered if the other person was okay. It was his nature, his beautiful and forgiving nature.

"Of course not, babe," Scott reassured, standing up to hug him. Avi backed off, a smile on his face. "You did the right thing."

"Yelling isn't nice though. I feel like I hurt him."

"You are too kind, my beautiful soul."

"By Jesse McCartney."

The Pack laughed as the couple stayed in each other's arms, refusing to let go. They are finally free from Alex's evilness.

For now.

~~~

"Ben, I would like to talk to you," his teacher told him softly, smiling at him. The young Omega nodded, putting his stuff together. "It's about graduation."

"Really?" Ben asked, putting his backpack on. "Is it good news?"

"Yes it is," his teacher told him kindly. She picked up a Manila folder and set it on her desk. "You passed all your tests so far this semester. By the looks of it, you also passed your Obedience test."

"What...does that mean?"

"You graduated. You no longer need to go to Omega school. Congratulations."

Ben gasped happily, his smile wide. He began to shake, his eyes welling up with tears.

"I-I need to go now. My ride is here."