Explanation/Surprise

If you were confused by the last chapter, here's what happened....

Mitch didn't die. He was shot by Kirstin and was about to shot a second time when Mr. Maldonado killed her. When he was going to the hospital, he died. Everybody thought there was no hope for him, but the twins kicked the first time and that brought him back to life.

When they went to the hospital, Mitch had surgery to remove the bullet. The surgery was a success, but because of the bullet being in his shoulder, his arm became paralyzed. After having physical therapy, his arm began to work yet it will never work properly again.

The babies were a big problem because everyone thought they died too. They were okay, even though Mitch was dead for a couple of minutes. They are healthy and in good hands.

So, pretty much, the babies kicking for the first time saved Mitch's life.😁 I hope that makes sense.

ALSO

SURPRISE!!!!!

The only thing in the story so far is the date, but I will write it tomorrow! Read the summary

The only thing in the story so far is the date, but I will write it tomorrow! Read the summary.;)

Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the story and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧