52

Mitch couldn't believe it.

He knew there are other Divergents in the world, but he didn't know that they reside in a rehabilitation center! They have personalities that a part of their ranking yet their eyes just don't turn red, blue, or yellow. They could ask so change into whatever color they want to, depending on how they feel.

There are others like me?

Mitch gasped as tears gathered in his eyes, placing his hands over his mouth. Drew frowned, going over to his new friend to hug him.

"What's the matter, Mitchy? Are you okay?"

"More than okay," Mitch answered, laughing a bit. He wiped at his eyes, hoping that his mascara and eyeliner  were okay. He spent almost thirty minutes perfecting those wings! "I'm happy."

"How could you be happy if you're crying?" Troye asked, raising an eyebrow. He apologized quickly when Connor scolded him for a blunt question, making Mitch smile even more.

"Through out my entire laugh, I have always been different. I was told that being different was bad and I was frowned upon because of that. My own family left me for being an Omega in a family that has Alphas and Betas. I was judged for it.

"I have a mentality of a child too. I'm might twenty two years old, but I have a first grade mentality. People are always shocked to hear this because they tell me I'm usually smart and offer 'life advice' or whatever they call it. Nobody I know has a disorder like that, especially my closest Omega friends. There are two Omegas in our Pack excluding the baby Omegas who are younger in physical age but older in mental age so technically speaking, I'm the youngest if you don't count the babies.

"Until today, I dint know what it felt like to be okay that I am different. I am Divergent and for the first time since I heard that, I cannot be more happy that there are people like me. You four are amazing and I can't thank you enough. We are all different and that's okay!"

"You are incredibly smart, Mitch," Connor spoke up, wiping his eyes so no one could find out that he was crying. He cleared his throat, smiling at Mitch. "Melanie has a mentality of a child too except she is two years old mentally when CryBaby kicks in. She is actually very smart once you get to know her."

"I'm so proud of you, Mitch," Shane commented, hugging his newest friend tightly. He sighed as he stood up, looking at his group of friends. "I have to start packing now. I'll be back in a few."

"Okay. Bye bye, Shane!"

Mitch smiled as looked at his friends, noticing how Drew still had his arms wrapped around him. He frowned, hugging the other male back and ran a hand up and down his back when he began to cry.

"Never leave, Mitch. Promise me."

"I don't know if I could promise that, Drew."

Drew looked up at Mitch, crying silently. Mitch looked back to notice that Troye and Connor were crying, wondering what was going on.

"Why don't you what me to leave?"

"Because you remind me of my little brother and he was killed by The Committee because he was Divergent. I don't want the same thing to happen to you. Stay here and stay safe."

Mitch nodded, afraid of being hurt or even killed by The Committee. All he has now is himself and all his new friends. He cannot die, for Scott's sake!

Please let me live. Please.

~~~

"Why haven't you reported your dad to The Council? They would've done down thing about it."