36

Please don't point out my mistakes. If you do, I'll delete your comment. People pointing out my mistakes freak me out and make me wonder how may people saw it without pointing it out so stop. I'm being serious.

Also, Tavi wedding will be next. I'm sorry I keep on forgetting to publish it. I'm just as excited as you are for Tavi to be married.

Jeremy's beck cracked a bit, rubbing his cheek as he hissed in pain. Tori glared at him, shaking her head as she looked him over. He remove his hand, the stinging pain from the slap making his entire left side of his face feeling numb afterwards.

I deserved that...no, I deserve more.

"What do you want?! Mitch isn't even here! Do you want to torture him again?!"

"No, I don't," Jeremy replied, looking at his feet. Tori tapped her foot rapidly, waiting for an answer. "I deserved more than that slap."

"Heck yeah you do. You deserve to tortured the same way Mitch was tortured by you and Kirstin. How are you not dead?!"

"My lawyer managed to get me out. Kirstin stayed in prison, but she escaped. That's when she planned our 'suicides'. We faked out deaths so we could get what we wanted."

"And that was hurting us?! You guys tried to kill all of us! What is your prob-"

"I do deserve to face the same torture Mitch faced. No, let me rephrase that. I deserve to go through torture that is a thousand times worse than the punishments Kirstin and I gave him. He never did anything and I realized that after two years. For two years I was ignorant and I listened to someone's opinions about someone they didn't like. For two years, I wanted to kill someone who wanted to just be nice to everyone.

"I could never forget myself. Mitch is the kindest person I met. Do you know how hard it was meeting him for the first time and looking into those big innocent brown eyes to know that you will punish him because of your Mate? Do you know how hard it was to leave jail and were sent on a mission to kill that sweet person? I still have nightmares about torturing him! I could never forgive myself! He deserves so much more."

Jeremy let a tear escape, breathing heavily to fight off the sobs while Tori watched him, trying we bet to not let tears escape. This man that wanted to hurt Mitch with every chance is apologizing about his acts of torture. This man that was egocentric and lived to torture Mitch was starting to break down in tears in front of Tori, something that he promised to never do. He didn't want to be made fun of for crying, by he couldn't stop.

He almost killed someone and he could never forget himself for doing so.

I'm so sorry, Mitch.

"Jeremy?" Tori asked softly, looking up at him with tears in her eyes. He nodded, trying to fight off the tears. "I believe you, I really do. Do this for me, okay? It will be best for all of-"

"Wait, I need to know how Alex died! Please."

Tori sighed, knowing that Jeremy won't give up until he had an answer. She looked around her surroundings, looking up at the Alpha when nobody looked in their direction.

"He shot himself. Right in front of our house. Mitch thought he was sleeping."

"Wait, how did he get a gun? Kirstin and I didn't have a gun and Omega's aren't allowed to buy guns unless they have an gun with them."

"Wait, what you do you me-"

Tori gasped in realization, remembering something important. Alex's forehead had the bullet hole on it and in the autopsy, it showed that the gun was held straight. The gun had to be at an angle if the person killed themselves. That means...

"Jeremy? Alex didn't kill himself."

"What does that mean? He did kill himself! That's what Jake said!"

"What I'm trying to say is that Alex didn't kill himself. Someone is making it seem like that. Someone killed him as I think I know who it is."

"Kirstin?"

"Yep."

~~~

"I FEEL PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY! I FEEL PRETTY AND WITTY AND BRIIIIIGGGGHHHT!"

Scott smiled as Mitch spun around in his bridesmaid dress Tori let him wear. The light pink fabric made his personality brighter and his tattoos more prominent. The Alphmega giggled as he looked over his dress, smiling up at Scott.

"I feel like a queeeeen!"

"You are, my love," Scott retorted, standing up to look over his husband. He smiled when he saw the bump under the dress, putting his hand on it gently. "Our little angels."

"Yep," Mitch murmured happily, putting his hand on Scott's. He smiled up at his husband, sighing in contentment. "I'm so happy that I am having your children. I don't know how I would live if I had someone else's children. I wouldn't be able to manage it without you!"

"Same for you," Scott replied, kissing the top of Mitch's head lovingly. The Alphmega blushed, the cologne on his Mate making him weak. "You are so beautiful, baby."

"You are so handsome, sweetheart."

Scott smiled as he kissed Mitch's forehead, taking his hand into his. He kissed the knuckles of the smaller hand gently, looking up at his pregnant love seriously.

"We've not had a date night such Melody was five months old and she's almost a year. When do you want one?"

"When I'm no longer fa-"

"Don't say the f word!"

"I thought the f word was fu-"

"Don't say that one either," Scott interrupted, holding Mitch's hand tighter. "You are and never will be fat. You are perfect the way you are. Don't you ever, ever forget that, okay?"

"Okay, Prince Erik," Mitch obeyed, sighing when Melody began to cry. "I'll be right back. Melody is probably hungry. I love you."

Scott smiled as he kissed Mitch, running a hand down his back to make sure that he felt safe. The two of them separated, falling in love with each other all over again.

"I love you, Princess Ariel."

~~~

"TRAITOR!"

Genevieve jumped whole Candice rolled her eyes. Kirstin threw stuff around the room, her angry towards Jeremy growing.

"I HATE HIM!"

"Because he didn't want to kill Mitch anymore? You need to get over yourself, Kirstin."

"Shut up, Candice!"

"You can't talk to Alphas like that," Genevieve pointed out timidly, flinched when Kirstin glared at her. "Candice is doing anything wrong. She's just-"

"SHUT UP, GENEVIEVE!"

The Omega jumped, tearing up when the Alpheta glared at her. Unbeknownst to Kirstin, her eyes turned red as her anger escalated. Candice gasped, shaking her head at the realization.

"You're...you're..."

"Yep, Divergent. The wisdom of the Beta and the anger of the Alpha so make sure you think before yelling at me or tell me what to do because I will kill you."

A/N: #TaviWedding is up next! It's going to be a halt chapter! After that...everything will go downhill. Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧