46

WARNING: Implication of drinking and suicide attempt

Also, follow RoseGoldHeart !!! She needs one more follower to get to 300!!!

"We have a new patient here with us! Say hello to him!"

Everyone in the group turned around, their eyes tired and bags under their eyes. Mitch touched the ones under his eyes, wondering if they'll become more prominent. They're genetic, but he worried about them getting worse.

"Hello," Mitch whispered shyly, walking over to the group. The group therapist smiled, tapping the seat next to her. "What's your name, Ma'am?"

"My name is Eliza! I work as a therapist here! I'm a Beta," she replied happily, smiling more when Mitch say down. "I'm married too. I have a husband named Alexander and a son named Phillip. My sisters Angelica and Peggy work here too. Angelica is an Alpha and Peggy is an Omega."

"That's cool. They seem nice," Mitch responded, his shyness making him tear up a bit. Eliza frowned, putting a hand on his back.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Mitchell Grassi-Hoy-I mean, Grassi. I don't know if my husband wants to be with me anymore."

"Mitchell, I'm so sorry," Eliza apologized, widening her eyes. Mitch nodded, letting a year roll down his cheek. "Do you want a tissue, sweetheart?"

"Yes, please."

Eliza gave him one right away, putting the box of tissues near his feet if he needed anymore. She looked to the other people in the group, picking up her clipboard so she could write everything down if she needed to.

"Let's go around, you guys. Who wants to start?"

"Troye, depression."

"Rachel, anxiety."

"Shane, body dysphoria."

"Lisa, bipolar disorder."

"Drew, PTSD."

"Connor, OCD."

"CryBaby, Double Personality Disorder."

"Melanie," Eliza whispered, shaking  her head. The fragile Omega looked over at her, her eyes wide. "There is no one called CryBaby. You are not CryBaby. Your dad didn't cheat, your mom didn't drink, your brother didn't smoke cannabis, and nobody in your family killed anybody. It's all in your mind."

"You don't know that," 'CryBaby' yelled, standing up abruptly. Mitch jumped, not understanding what was going on. "She is real! She is me! She hates her parents and her brother for acting like dolls who all perfect when all they do is hurt each other! They hurt me! Why can't you see that?!"

Mitch looked away, the girl scaring him to no end. 'CryBaby' began to cry, hugging herself  so she could calm down.

"She's real, she's real, she's real."

"Melanie," Eliza told her, standing up. Shane and Lisa shared a look while Troye cuddled up to Connor, afraid of what was happening. Drew shrugged his shoulders, playing with his fingers. "Honey, she's not real. She wants you to believe that she is real."

'CryBaby' glared at Eliza, pushing her slightly so she could look at the group. They all looked at her, wondering what she had to say.

"Isn't that what our demons want?! They want us to believe that they are real so we could be hurt! That's why we believe our voices and our other personalities are real. They want to hurt us every time they could, just like what life does."