Another Preview

A/N: No updates tonight...again.:( The musical has taken most of my free time and I won't be free until days that I don't have rehearsal and April.:/ Enjoy this preview!

Mitch woke up, his heart beating fast. It was only him and Tori for a couple of hours. Well, more like him, Tori, and Alyssa. For some reason, Kevin was upset at her and the female Beta wouldn't tell the others why she was crying earlier. All Mitch knew was that Kevin looked angry and went out a drive.

"Tori?" Mitch called out, hoping that she would answer. He stood up, but the pain in his stomach sat him back down. "Tor? Where are you?"

Scott, where are you?

Oh, that's right. He had to leave for the Alpha test with Avi. Ben and Jessi went to Jessi's house again. Something needed to be discussed with Jessi's parents and Ben had to come over too for some reason. Mitch, once again, did not know why.

"Tori? I need you!"

"Yes, Mitch?" Tori asked, walking out of her room. She was asleep too and woke up not even a minute ago. "Is everything okay?"

"Something's not right. Could you check Jordyn and Melody's rooms? Please?"

Tori nodded, not questioning Mitch once. The Omega sighed, wondering if what he said to Tori was rude.

Was I bossy? Am I becoming too bossy? I don't want to be rude.

The gasp from Tori made Mitch jump, causing his heart to speed up. He ignored the growing pain in his stomach and ran upstairs, not caring if he was hurt. He felt something open on his stomach, but he did not stop running. He went into Melody's room and widened his eyes, looking over to Tori. The female Beta had tears running down her face and she sobbed loudly.

"Tori, where are our children?"

"They're gone!"

A/N: I...I have no words. You'll find out what will happen in the rest of this chapter tomorrow.;) Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧