28

Don't point out my mistakes.

Also....sorry.

Four weeks later

Mitch looked at himself in the mirror, squinting his eyes a bit to see if they will change to red. He sighed in exasperation when he failed, trying to figure out how to make his eyes red.

Come on!

He tried once more, smiling when the light red color started around his pupil. It almost went to the rest of his iris when his stomach began to bother him. He widened his eyes and ran to the toilet, throwing up instantly.

Great...all over again!

When he was done and cleaned himself up, he couldn't help but smile. He's having another kid and he couldn't wait! Melody was going to have a younger sibling and a new member of the 'Baby Pack' will be added. So far, it's Erik, Ariel, Melody, and Jordyn. In no time, another Grassi-Hoying will be born.

"I can't wait to see you, baby."

Mitch smiled as he rubbed his small stomach, wanting the baby to come faster. Next week will be a month and a half since he became pregnant and he wants the baby to come quickly.

"Come quickly, baby."

The worst was yet to come.

~~~

"Tori?" Scott asked, getting the female Beta's attention. She nodded, sitting next to the Lead Alpha. "Have you ever dealt with miscarriages or anything like that before?"

"Yes, actually. Wait do you need to know?"

Scott sighed as he heard Mitch singing to the baby, looking up at Tori. He wiped his eyes, not knowing how to ask this.

"What are the chances of Mitch miscarrying?"

"Well, it depends on how many babies he's having. If he has one, the chances of him losing the child are under 1%. If he has twins, then it goes up quite a lot."

"What is the percentage?"

"1% for one baby miscarrying, 50% for for the other baby."

"So if he had twins, only one could survive?!"

"I'm afraid so."

Scott looked over at Mitch, his heart breaking. The Alphmega is so kind and sweet so why is this happening to him? What did he ever do to deserve this? He never hurt anyone and when he was hurt, he never wanted to hurt anyone. All he cared about was loving and forgiving them for all they have done.

"What does this have to happen to
Mitch?" Scott asked sadly, shaking his head. Tori shrugged her shoulders, looking over at Mitch. "What are the signs of him losing a baby?"

"He'll be tired a lot, he will have no appetite, and he will sleep more. The signs that show that the baby is gone are when he goes to the bathroom to throw up. There will be blood in it and if there is, go to the hospital immediately."

Scott nodded, looking at his phone clock. He had to take Mitch to Dr. Sanders' office so they could see how may babies they're having. The Lead Alpha wished that Mitch only has one child and nothing more.

Please don't let Mitch's heart break more because of this.

"Scott?" Kevin asked, his arm around Mitch's shoulder. The Alphmega was excited, a smile on his face. "Mich has something to tell you."