18, Part One

A/N: Also, to people who included Alex in their questions, I don't think those will be asked. For one, Mitch does not know that Alex is out to get him until later. Two, it will make the interviewer look like a stalker because only the Pack knows about Alex.xD Also, chapter eighteen will be separated into two parts so you will lot find out what happens to Kevin until the second part.;)

Alyssa wanted nothing more that for Kevin to be okay. Seeing the one she loved on a hospital bed broke her heart, only wanting her to say how much she love him and how sorry she was this he didn't tell him what happened with her.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Alyssa murmured, kissing his forehead. Kevin's eyes were closed, his chest going up and down from the machine that helped him breathe. "Happy anniversary, love. We've been married for two years now. I can't believe it. We have kids and we are in the best Pack in the world. You and I are against the world. You and I..."

Alyssa cut herself off, crying heavily. She put her head on Kevin's chest, wanting nothing more than to apologize for anything she did to hurry Kevin. If he dies, the last memory the two of them together was having a fight. Alyssa wants nothing like that to happen.

"You are my entire world, Kevin. I love you."

Someone walked in and touched her shoulder gently, rubbing it gently. She looked up to find Tori smiling sadly at her, causing her to stand up. They shared a hug, happy to be in each other's arms. Alyssa took a deep breath as she let go out the hug, adjusting the beanie Avi gave to her.

"There is someone that wants to interview us. Apparently she heard about what has happened with our Pack and wants to know more about us. Do you think you want to be apart of that?"

Alyssa was about to say no, but Kevin would have wanted her to do it. He wouldn't want her not to do something because of him. He wants her to go on and do what she wanted to go. She sighed as she nodded, smiling weakly.

"Yeah, let's go."

~~~

"You must be Alyssa," an Omega chirped, her eyes full of excitement. Alyssa nodded as she sat down next to Ben and Tori, sighing to herself. "My name is Maddie. I am a writer and I love to write stories for my Pack! Only problem is is that they like to yell at me because I like to write cliffhangers."

"Why do you want to interview us?" Scott asked, looking at the short Omega. He wasn't being rude; he was just interested. "What do you want to know?"

"I want people to know how amazingly strong you all are," Maddie answered, taking out some papers. She read over them, smiling a bit. "My Pack gave me some questions to ask. Let's start with Mitchy!"

"Yay," Mitch exclaimed, clapping his hands. Maddie smiled, the adorableness of the Omega making her happy. "Let's began."

"Okay," Maddie agreed, laughing a bit. "The first question is why are you so cute?"

Mitch tilted his head and tapped his chin, trying to figure that out. He shrugged his shoulders as he looked back to the interviewer, his eyes full of innocence.

"I don't know. I think it was genetics."

Everyone else laughed at the answer, nodding in agreement. Maddie smiled and looked at the next question, nodding to herself.

"What is your greatest strength and biggest weakness?"

"Greatest strength is probably loving Scott until the day I die and biggest weakness is probably me getting angry at people."

Scott kissed Mitch's forehead, smiling softly. Mitch blushed a bit, smiling at his Mate lovingly. Avi smiled happily but stayed quiet. Kyah might yell at him again.