30

Don't point any mistakes.

Once again, I'm sorry. Happier chapters will come.

Scott paced back and forth, crying heavily. The rest of the Pack was asleep, but they were restless. Mitch was rarely responsive by the time they made it to the hospital, which worried all of the Pack. They made it, but there's a chance that Mitch could...

No, don't think like that. He'll be okay, the babies will be okay.

"Family of Mitch Grassi-Hoying?"

Scott looked up to see a nurse, a look of sadness and sympathy on her face. He shook his head, not wanting it to be true.

Please let the babies and Mitch be okay, please.

"Dr. Sanders wants to see you. Follow me."

Scott nodded, his footsteps small. The sounds of his shoes echoed throughout the halls, making him nervous. He could hear the cry of a newborn child, breaking his heart even more.

"He's right in there. I'm so sorry, Mr. Grassi-Hoying."

Scott nodded, biting his lip from crying out loud. Thomas stood up from behind his desk, his eyes cloudy with tears. He got to know the Grassi-Hoying family and he can't believe that this is happening.

"Hello, Scott. I have some news concerning the babies and Mitch. Do you want to sit down?"

"Yes, please."

Thomas pulled a chair out for the Lead Alpha, allowing a tear to run down his cheek. He gave a tissue to Scott, smiling at him sadly as he went to sit back down. He opened a folder, looking up at the other male seriously.

"I ran a few tests on Mitchell. I have the results and everything."

"Okay, let's hear them please."

Thomas nodded as he took out a piece of paper, smiling sadly once more. He looked up at Scott, offering him another tissue. The blond took it gratefully.

"Mitch did not lose any of the babies. The symptoms would have started after conception. He just had a miscarriage scare which is normal for male Alphmegas."

"Oh, thank God!"

Scott began to cry happy tears, smiling the best he can. Both babies are going to be okay.

They're going to be okay.

Scott looked up at Thomas, frowning once more when the Beta grew serious. The Alpha sat up, wondering what was going on.

"Do you have any other news?"

"I'm afraid so, Scott. Because of the miscarriage scare, Mitchell's chance for pregnancy changed drastically."

"Wh-what is it?"

Thomas handed Scott a piece of paper, allowing another tear to fall down his cheek. Scott read through the paper, shaking his head when he rad the results. He cried harder, sobbing loudly as Thomas watched him with empathy.

"No, no, no!"

"I'm so sorry, Scott. I'm so sorry."

Mitch's chance for pregnancy read '50-Low', making it impossible for him to be pregnant ever again.

~~~

Scott walked into the hospital room, sighing when he saw Mitch's back. He walked up slowly, making sure his husband wouldn't be scared. The Pack went home no more than an hour ago, making sure that Scott was okay. Avi insisted to stay with the couple but was sent home after yelling Scömìche. Scott wanted to laugh, but he couldn't find a reason why.