29

Don't point out mistakes please.:3

Also...I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

The moment when Mitch woke up and was tired, Scott knew immediately what was going on. It has been a week since Mitch began to show symptoms of being pregnant again and symptoms of miscarrying.

How am I supposed to tell him about this? He won't understand.

"Scott," Mitch called out, his smile growing when he saw his Mate. He hugged him happily, breathing in the cologne that Scott wore. "It's so beautiful today, isn't it? I love mornings so much. Are you hungry? I'm not. I thought I would've been hungry, but I'm not. I wonder why."

Tell him, Scott. He deserves to know. Let him prepare for it. He already has two symptoms: tired, not hungry...

Mitch yawned, making Scott's heart ache. That was another symptom: falling asleep a lot. The Alphmega rubbed his eyes, smiling up at Scott sweetly.

"I'm going back to sleep, Scott. I'm sleepy even though I slept a lot last night. Good night. I mean, morning. There's no stars out."

Scott smiled weakly, Mitch's morning self making him happy for the time being. When his Mate laid down and closed his eyes to fall asleep, he frowned instantly. There's only one more symptom to confirm the miscarriage, the one that will show that Mitch will lose the baby if he was having twins or more.

If there is blood in his throw up, the baby's gone.

Mitch bean to snore, hugging a pillow close to him. Scott smiled sadly, looking over at his violet haired love. The innocent young man didn't deserve any of this. Why does this have to happen to him?

I have to talk to Dr. Sanders.

"Scott?" Tori asked softly, her scrubs full of Disney characters making Scott's hurt. "I need to go now. Alyssa and Kevin are  there about a transplant appointment. I hope they'll find a transplant in time."

"Okay, sounds good."

Scott found out not too long ago that Alyssa agreed to having a heart surgery so she will survive. It was a bit complicated because of finding a heart, but she is going to have one in no time. The doctor's found out that she was second in line for a heart transplant and that she should receive one in order to continue chemotherapy. She will be okay.

"Scott?"

He nodded, looking up at Tori. She looked at him seriously, her brown eyes full of tears as she looked over at Mitch. From looking at the Alphmega, she knew he was having miscarriage symptoms. She looked back at Scott, allowing a tear to run down her cheek.

"Make sure that he is okay after he looses the baby. He will need you after he loses the baby. Be there for him."

Scott nodded, biting his lip to fend off the tears. Tori hugged him instantly, reassuring him that everything will be okay.

But will it?

~~~

"Dr. Sanders, hi!"

Thomas smiled as Mitch hopped on the seat, waiting patiently for the ultrasound. Scott sat down on the chair, not as happy as his Mate. He doesn't want Mitch to find out through the ultrasound that he lost the baby.

Please don't let that happen.

"How's Melody?" Thomas asked, turning on the machine. Mitch pulled his shirt up, smiling when the gel was put on his stomach. "Is she okay?"

"Yep," Mitch answered, giggling a bit. She's amazing! She's soooo big now. She's ten months old now. I dint get to grow up."

"But if she doesn't grow up, you won't know if she likes pizza or not."