5

Avi let out Alex out of the room, glaring at his back until Scott shook his head at him. Alex looked at everyone innocently, wondering why everyone was glaring at him. Well, everyone besides Mitch. The Omega waved at him happily, making Alex scoff mentally.

How does one stay so happy when they been through a lot? Aren't they supposed to be very sad?

"Why did you kiss me?" Scott asked right away, crossing his arms angrily. Alex frowned, looking like he didn't understand what Scott was talking about. "Answer me!"

"I don't what you mean," Alex replied, lying graciously. Mitch tilted his head, wondering if Alex was actually telling the truth. "I guess I just missed kissing you. I wanted to see what it felt like again. I had no intentions to make Mitch upset."

Lies, lies, and more lies.

Kevin and Tori shared a look, knowing that Alex was lying in some way. It seemed like he exactly what he was doing. Avi was still glaring at him while Jessi till had their cautious thoughts about him.

Something seems weird about him.

"I forgive him," Mitch spoke up, Melody in his arms. Melody cooed, the soft voice of her mommy calming her down. "He seemed very apologetic for what he did. I can't be mad at him or yell at him in that matter. I forgive you."

You only went into the trap more, Mitch. You are coming closer to my clutches.

"Wow, thank you," Alex replied, widening his eyes. Mitch nodded as kissed Melody's head, his focus on her now. "Do you forgive me, Scott?"

Scott sighed as he looked back at his Pack. Avi still looked angry, Kevin and Tori looked thoughtful, Ben looked confused, and Jessi looked conflicted. The only person that really like happy was Mitch, who didn't have any cares in the world besides his daughter at that moment. Scott nodded his head hesitantly, not knowing if he really wanted to forgive Alex.

"Okay, you're forgiven. Just never do anything like that again."

"Okay, I won't. Thank you, Scott."

I got you right where I want you.

~~~

Mitch hopped onto Scott's lap, his smile wide. Scott smiled as he kissed Mitch's cheek, taking in the sweet smell of his Omega.

"I love you so much," Scott whispered, his lips lingering on Mitch's cheek. Mitch blushed as he looked at his lap, love coursing through his veins. "You are so beautiful. What is your secret?"

"Love and adorableness."

Scott laughed, nodding in agreement. Mitch sighed as he ran his hand through Scott's hair, sighing to himself. He frowned suddenly, locking eyes with his Mate.

"Am I one to get really angry?"

Scott opened his mouth then closed it, not knowing how to respond. He didn't want to lie and say yes, but he didn't want to say no and cause Mitch to be sad. He shrugged his shoulders, looking at Mitch lovingly.

"You show your emotions well," Scott answered honestly, smiling when Mitch clapped excitedly. "You just don't express anger as much as anyone else does."

"Oh," Mitch responded, raising an eyebrow. He nodded slowly, taking in Scott's words. "Is that bad?"

"No, not all," Scott reassured, brushing back Mitch's hair back. "It's just bad when you old it in. One day you could explode and it could be bad."

"I could explode?!" Mitch yelled, widening his eyes. Scott nodded, not realizing the context of his words. "I don't want to die!"