55

Thank you to PTX-Soprano  for this wonderful idea. This is the moment I've been waiting for.;)

Scott's nails dug into his skin, blood trickling out of his hands. His eyes turned his normal red when he was angry, until something happened.

They turned into a dark red.

Then a deep maroon color.

Then they turned black, a black that will remind one of how dark it is inside a cave when you have no flashlight.

He roared loudly, causing Mr. Maldonado to jump. Mitch widened his eyes as Jeremy tilted his head, wondering what in the world was going on. Scott pushed Kirstin onto the ground roughly as the door opened, showing the rest of the Pack. Everyone gasped at the sight, wondering what in the world Scott was doing.

"I HATE YOU! YOU HURT EVERYONE IN MY PACK! WHY, WHY, WHY?! WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU! WHY?!"

Kirstin smirked as she felt Scott's elbow into her stomach, pushing on his his chest repeatedly until he had no choice but to let her go. She shook her dad, crossing her arms as she looked at everyone in the Pack.

"Well, won't you look at that? We have an alcoholic, my ex-Mate, a coma survivor, a Mate stealer, Daddy's little girl, a bereaved, and the Omega that ruined my life. Man, it's funny how all of you ruined my life in some way."

"How?" Candice hissed, stomping up to the Alpheta. Kirstin smirked, crossing her arms. "I did nothing. If anything, you ruined my life."

"Oh, Daddy's little girl," Kirstin replied, shaking her head. "I wanted Mitch to die for so long yet you never listened. You ruined my life by keeping him alive. Where's your Mate? I have to kill you two now."

"Not if I kill you first!"

Kirstin pushed Candice back, smirking once more when a Committee member tie up the fallen girl. She smiled at Avi, shaking her head as he walked up to him.

"Oh, boy. You have a child now? How was that possible? I thought you couldn't make anyone pregnant."

"I...I," Avi tried to reply, but nothing came out. Tori glared at the blonde woman, standing up for her husband right away.

"So what? Yes, Jordyn might have been our only baby, but that doesn't care. We were so scared of not having her, but we were so lucky that God blessed us with this child. That does not make Avi less of a man. It makes him stronger and Jordyn gave him the strength to realize that having one child is okay and since we have her, we are very lucky. So yes, he could make me pregnant, but we lose the baby right away. Back off, Kirstin."

"Oh, I'm so scared," Kirstin spoke in a quiet tone, shaking her head as she glared at Tori. "He loves me more. I'm surprised he loves you."

"Honey, honesty is his favorite trust in a girl. I could see why he didn't want to be with you anymore."

Kirstin shook her head, snapping her fingers. More Committee members came out, holding Tori and Avi tightly. They tried to fight back, but one of them held a knife up to Avi and they stopped immediately. Kirstin laughed, walking up to Jake. She smirked again, crossing her arms.

"How have you been since Alex died? You miss him terribly, uh? He format miss you though. He misses Scott."

"He misses me too," Jake spoke in a quiet voice, tears gathering in his eyes. A Committee member walked up to him, handcuffs in her hands. "I know you killed him, Kirstin. You're not as smart as you think you are. Sorry for the telling the truth."

"Sorry that your Mate loved Scott more than you."

Kevin walked up to her, pushing her down once more. Everyone laughed, cheering for the male Beta. Even the Committee members couldn't help but chuckle a bit, feeling like Kirstin deserved it.