49

Mitch looked at the cuts on his arms, sniffling at the evil red color. He shook his head, wondering why he did that to himself.

I can't blame Scott anymore. I feel like there's more to it.

Before he knew it, his arms were in immense pain. He didn't even realize that he was scratching his arms until the blood ran down his arms like waterfalls. He shook his head, running into the bathroom to wash it up.

"Do you need some help?"

He looked around, holding his arms out. A tall brunet stood behind him, a frown on his face as he walked over to the shorter brunet. Mitch nodded shyly, looking at the ground so the male won't look at him.

"Let's go to my room. My boyfriend has a first aid kit in our room."

Mitch nodded, being led to a room with a black haired male shorter than the taller male. It looked like the tall brunet's roommate was talking to someone who wasn't even there until he turned around, noticing Mitch right away. He smiled, getting off his bed and extending his arm to shake hands with Mitch.

"Hi, my name is Phil! You must have met my boyfriend Dan," Phil exclaimed happily, noticing Mitch's arms right away. He gasped sadly, shaking his head. "What happened?"

"He scratched himself," Dan replied, getting the first aid kit. Phil nodded, looking at Mitch sadly. "I apologize. What is your name?"

"Mitchell Grassi-Hoying. I'm married and pregnant."

"Did you here that, Phan? He's married and having babies," Phil whispered, looking over at nothing. Mitch tilted his head, confused by the older boy's actions. "Phan says that ze is very happy to see you!"

"I am very happy to see zir too," Mitch replied, sitting down when Dan put a chair behind him. "Why are you being nice to me?"

"We know what it's to feel like we're useless," Dan answered, opening the first aid kit. He took an antiseptic wipe and wraps, opening the wipe right away. "I have social anxiety and Phil has schizophrenia. We were outcasts. We were judged terribly for being something that we couldn't change. One Woods is the place where we won't be judged for who we are. Why are you here?"

"I have depression and anxiety. I tried to kill myself a couple days ago," Mitch replied, hissing at the wipe. Dan mumbled an apology, stopping for a few seconds. "No, it's okay. Do what you have to do."

"Okay. I'm almost done."

Mitch nodded, watching Dan finish his arms. Phil was laughing, having a conversation with Phan. The Alphmega sighed, wondering if Scott truly missed him.

Scott, please love me again.

"Why made you come in the first place? Not the depression or anxiety part. The main reason that landed you in here."

Mitch looked at the ground, beginning to tear up. Those horrible words stuck in his mind, refusing to leave.

I don't love you as much as I did when we first started dating.

Mitch felt a hand wipe away his tear, looking up to find Phil looking at him sadly. Dan stood behind his boyfriend, worry in his eyes as he held the first aid. Mitch sighed, shaking his head as more tears escaped.

I love you, Princess Ariel.

"My husband doesn't love me as much as he did when we started dating. He left me, my daughter, and unborn twins because he missed his dead ex. He doesn't love me anymore."

Mitch began to cry, getting a hug from Dan and Phil. He just wanted Scott back! That's all he wants!

He missed him.