11

A/N: Remember when I said that I was happy yesterday and I haven't been happy for a long time? Yeah, that happiness disappeared today and I don't know why. Enjoy the chapter...

Scott widened his eyes, setting down the small bowl so he could hug Kevin. Avi hugged Tori close when she began to cry, tearing up himself. Jessi gasped, looking over at Ben. He looked confused and couldn't understand what was happening.

"Wh-what's going on?" Ben asked softly, confusion in his voice. Kevin cried onto Scott's shoulder, gasping for air. "What's happening?"

"Ben?" Avi asked quietly, look over at the Omega. Ben nodded slowly, wondering what was happening. "Do you remember that little talk we had yesterday about Alyssa's cancer?"

"Yeah, the one were if it came back it will be terminal. That means it's easier to treat, right?"

Kevin cried harder at that, sobbing loudly. Scott let tears run down his cheeks, not knowing how to explain it. Tori released herself from Avi's embrace and went upstairs, crying quietly. Avi took a deep breath, Jordyn squirming in his arms while Ariel and Erik watched their dad, not knowing why he was crying.

"Terminal means untreatable, Ben."

"What...does that mean...?"

"Alyssa is going to go somewhere better."

"No," Ben replied, standing up. He began to cry, covering his face with his hands. "This can't happen! It can't!"

"Ben, sit down."

"Alpha Avi, I can't," Ben exclaimed, the tears falling faster. Jessi stood up to sit back down, but he moved too fast for them to do that. "This can't happen!"

Jessi watched as Ben fell to the ground, their heart aching when their Mate began to wail. Avi looked over at Scott, his green eyes full of tears. Scott bit his lip and looked over at Ben, his heart heavy for the Omega. Ben took a deep breath that was interrupted by a sob, looking up at Avi.

"I can't lose another person I love. I just can't."

~~~

Mitch woke up, whimpering at the pain that grew in his stomach. He rubbed it, wondering why he was in so much pain. He stood up and felt an intense pain that ran through his stomach, gasping in pain. This was not a 'my tummy is hurting and I need Ibuprofen pain'.

This is 'something is very wrong with my tummy and it actually feels like I am about to die' pain.

The pain erupted once more in his lower right stomach, causing him to scream. The nauseating feeling from earlier came and he threw up on the floor, cringing at the grossness. He tried to stand up, but the pain was too much. He began to cry, hugging his stomach tightly.

"Scott," he called out, sobbing loudly. The door opened quickly, making Mitch wonder if that was Scott. "Scott, help!"

"Oh my gosh, Mitch! It's okay, it's me. It's Alyssa," the Beta told Mitch quietly, looking at his pale and sweaty skin. It almost looked like he was transparent. "Mitchy, what's wrong?"

"My tummy hurts," Mitch told her, sobbing loudly. He felt Alyssa's hand brush through his hair, wanting to see Scott. "I want Scotty."

"I know, honey. I know," Alyssa commented, looking at the puke. She cringed, sighing sadly. "Mitchy, I need you to stay awake."