48

"Were you diagnosed with depression and anxiety before joining One Woods?"

Mitch looked up, Melanie looking at him with wide eyes. She wore a bib now, her hair in loose ponytails now. Everyone in the group looked at him, waiting for a response.

"Well, yes actually," Mitch replied, looking at his fingers. He could hear Lisa gasp silently, wondering why she did that. "I was diagnosed with the both of them when I was about sixteen, but I never had a clear definition of them. All the doctors gave me were pills. I didn't even know what they were until recently."

"Wait," Troye spoke up, taking his head off Connor's shoulder. Mitch looked at him, widening his eyes a bit. "Why didn't you know what depression and anxiety were until now, not when you were sixteen? You look at least twenty two."

"I am twenty two," Mitch informed the younger boy shyly, looking at his lap now. "I didn't know why they were because I have a mentality of a small child. I don't know that much and I struggle with problems that little kids could solve in no time."

"Why?" Drew asked, biting his finger nails now. Mitch looked up at him, wanting to go home. "Did something happen to you that made that happen?"

"I was diagnosed with the disorder when was five," Mitch began, having to relive his past. He took a deep breath, already tearing up a bit. "When I was younger, my parents and sister were very absent. They didn't care for me because of the fact that I was an Omega. Their families hates Omegas."

"Oh, wow," Shane whispered, shaking his head. Mitch nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Do you remember the day that you were diagnosed with it?"

Mitch allowed a tear to roll down his cheek, smiling the best he could when Lisa gave him a tissue. He wiped his eyes, taking another deep breath to continue his story.

"The day I was diagnosed was the day my family abandoned them."

Lisa began to cry instantly, shaking her head as she hugged Mitch closely. Melanie shared a look with Drew, putting down her teddy bear for a few seconds to hug Mitch. Troye began to cry too while Connor comforted him. Shane bit his lip, shaking his head so he won't punch anything.

"I'm so sorry," Lisa whispered, shaking her head. She wiped away one of Mitch's tears, her own tears falling. "No one deserves that."

"It gets better though," Mitch reassured, smiling weakly. "After that, I went to the orphanage. I lived there for fifteen years. I was kicked out and went to a house to stay dry because it was raining. My life changed there.

"My Pack came home and before I knew it, I met the world's most handsome man ever. His name is Scott Hoying and that man is the one who married me and gave me three beautiful children."

Mitch's face crumpled, letting more tears escape. He sobbed quietly, the cuts on his arm revealing his heartbreak. Everyone waited patiently for him to finish his story, their hearts breaking at the sight of the emotional Alphmega.

"He was the first person to tell me that he loved me, he made me happy, he gave me three beautiful children, he gave me all of this and I was finally happy until his ex-Mate came into the picture.

"His ex-Mate hated me. He hurt me with every chance he could and tried to separate us. He left after I yelled at him, but he came back and tried to kill me. Scott caught him and made him stop. He left right afterwards, making me happy that I could have Scott without any worries.

"Then...we found his ex-Mate dead. He...he shot himself. I couldn't believe it. I thought he was just asleep, but I was wrong. I wanted to be right so bad.