1

"We have been married for five months and I still don't get why we haven't had our first fight," Scott pointed out randomly, looking down at Mitch. Mitch shrugged his shoulders as Melody and Jordyn played with each other. "How old are they?"

"Jordyn is six months and Melody is eight months," Mitch responded, kissing Melody sweetly. The baby Beta laughed and bit her fingers. "I love you, Mel."

"I know how not fighting feels like," Tori replied, shaking her head. She picked up Jordyn and hugged her tightly. "Avi and I didn't have our dirt really fight until Jordyn was two months old. After that, we began to fight more. Fighting is good though. You'll both know how each other feels."

Scot nodded as he looked at his family. Melody grabbed Mitch's hair and barely pulled at it. Mitch made an 'owie' face, which made their baby laugh hysterically. Mitch smiled and kissed their baby gently, so happy to have such a beautiful soul in their lives.

"Scott," Avi called out, his smile wide. "Kevin just received some very great news."

"What are they?"

Avi was so excited he began to jump. Scott rolled his eyes playfully and waited to hear the news while Mitch and Tori held their babies close to them, waiting for the news.

"Alyssa is cancer free!"

~~~

Ben sat by himself in the room of Omegas that were learning about obedience. They were all under the age of twelve and he is seventeen, almost eighteen. It embarrassed him to no end that he was in school still, but anything for to become better. He wants to better at being an Omega and going to school seemed like the best idea.

You'll never succeed.

Jeremy's harsh words bounced in his head. He looked at his lap, knowing that every word was true.

"Ben, what is rule three?"

"Rule three: know that your Lead Alpha has every right to punish you if they receive permission from your Mate."

"Good."

Ben smiled weakly as a eight year old turned to look back at him. She quickly turned back to her friend, whispering something.

"I thought all good Omegas left school by the time they're twelve."

"I guess he's a bad Omega."

"I guess so."

Ben frowned as he ward the conversation, going back to his notes. He noticed a couple of wet spots on his journal only to discover that he was crying. He wiped his eyes, not wanting to cry in front of everybody.

"Now, class. We will be on the subject of obedience until next week. There will be a test and whoever aces it will graduate. This will only be effective for students that have passed every test before or received a grade above a 50-Medium. Let's go on to our next chapter."

Ben took out his book, remembering how Jeremy took his old one and threw in the fire. After that, Jeremy began to tell Ben how Omegas were terrible and how they affect every living thing on this planet. They're the reasons why Alphas are so easily manipulated by others and why Betas tend to get lower scores on important tests and lie a lot. If Omegas beer existed, then the world will be a happy place,

It's the reason why Ben was so afraid of going back to school. It's the reason why he wanted to cry whenever his eyes turned blue. It's the reason why he didn't have a lot of Omega friends.