23

"Hey, Mitch," Ben called out, widening his eyes when he saw the new hair color. "How do you look so amazing in everything you do to your body?"

"I don't know," Mitch answered, shrugging his shoulders. "I guess I'm just lucky."

"You are lucky," Ben whispered, crossing his arms. He smiled at Mitch, shaking his head. "You are seriously the most beautiful man I ever laid eyes on."

"Thank you," Mitch replied, blushing a bit. Scott came in behind, hugging his Mate from behind. "That's really sweet of you, Ben."

"You're welcome. You deserve to know that you are beautiful. You don't deserve to have your mind tell you that you are ugly. Don't listen to your mind when it's being mean. It's lying. It lies more than Kirstin and Jeremy put together and that's saying a lot."

Mitch laughed as he nodded in agreement as Scott looked at Ben mysteriously. Ben was being nice, too nice. Don't get him wrong! Ben is a nice person. It's just that no one is this kind. Well, there's Mitch who is the kindest person in the world, but nobody was this kind.

"Mitch, babe?" Scott asked, looking down at his purple haired Mate. The Omega nodded, smiling warmly. "Do you mind going upstairs for a moment? I need to talk to Ben."

"Okay, Alpha Scott," Mitch obeyed, nodding his head. He hugged Ben, squeezing him gently. "I love you, Ben."

"I love you too," Ben responded, letting go of the hug. Mitch went upstairs, waving to the members and when he went into his room, Ben automatically looked up at Scott. "What's the matter? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it is," Scott reassured, sighing to himself. He really didn't want to upset Ben. "Why were you being so kind to Mitch?"

"Because being kind to him is seriously the number one thing to do because if you're rude to him, you are the worst human being to ever grace this planet?"

"That's true," Scott agreed, laughing a bit. He frowned once more, looking at Ben seriously. "Why though? Is everything okay?"

"I know about Mitch's disorder. Tori told me."

Scott nodded slowly, wondering why Tori told Ben about that. He was planning to tell Jessi and Ben about Mitch's mentality, but it seems like someone else just did that.

"Okay," Scott relies quietly, trying his best not to yell at Tori. "Be nice to him but not sympathetic. Being sympathetic won't help at all. You're a great friend to him, Ben. Never change that."

"I won't, I promise. Mitchy is my best friend and I refuse to let him get hurt."

~~~

"I have a question," Mitch spoke up at dinner, putting down Melody's food for a small second. Everyone nodded, waiting to hear what he had to say. "Since I have purple hair, will my child have purple hair too?"

Scott was about to say something inappropriate but stopped himself. He shrugged his shoulders, smirking sweetly. He kissed Mitch's temple, bringing him closer to him.

"That's a serious question though," Jessi pointed out, looking at Ben. "I don't think so though. Maybe they'll have your hair color or Scott's."

"I wish they will have Scott's hair. It reminds me of the ocean."

Scott laughed at the image of their future second child having his hair. He hoped that his child will rock it, but he knew that nobody else will be able to rock his hair like him.

"I think I have the most awesome hair in the Pack," Avi spoke up, shaking his head to make his hair go wild. "It's not everyday that you see someone that has Jesus hair."