53

Mitch stayed put, hoping to find Ariana so she could notice how uncomfortable he was. He mentally screamed when he realized that she wasn't there, wanting to leave so Kirstin won't hurt him again.

What does she want?

"Oh, Mitchell," Kirstin began, walking up to him. She smirked when his eyes tuned blue, knowing that she was getting to him. "Well, won't you look at that? Your eyes turned blue and I wasn't even trying to enforce a punishment on you. You're a good Omega now."

Mitch tried his bet to glare at her, but he only squinted his eyes. Kirstin laughed, his attempts at being rude making her think it was a joke. He crossed his arms, showing his attitude.

"I've always been a good Omega. You're just a bad Beta."

WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?!

"Wow, you're talking back?" Kirstin asked, widening her eyes in mock surprise. She clapped slowly, shaking her head as she smirked. "Didn't know that you had in ya. Scott has been influencing you a lot."

"How?"

"He talks back a lot so he'll get his point across. No wonder why he is a bad Alpha. You two are perfect for each other. HA, TELL ME ANOTHER LIE!"

Mitch raised an eyebrow, confused by the wording. What lie did she say? Kirstin noticed his confusion and scoffed, shaking her head as she smacked Mitch's cheek roughly.

"SCOTT AND I ARE MEANT TO BE WITH EACH OTHER! YOU AND AVI RUINED IT!"

"Wh-what are you saying? I don't understa-"

"DROP THE INNOCENT ACT! YOU STOLE SCOTT FROM ME! AVI TOOK ME AWAY FROM SCOTT! YIU TWO DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE OF IT!"

Kirstin snapped her fingers, signaling a tall man who resembled her a bit. Mitch widened his eyes, tearing up when the man took a gun. Kirstin smirked, shaking her head as she looked at Mitch.

"This is my dad, Mitch. He kills people who hurt others, just like you hurt me. Any last words, Grassi? Want to say sorry for stealing the man of my life? You did terrible things to me. Now your time has come and you must pay the consequences."

Mitch opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He shook his head, tensing when the gun was raised.

This is it. I won't be with Scott anymore. I'll have the twins in Heaven. I wish I could tell Kirstin that I-

Mitch widened his eyes, shaking his head at Mr. Maldonado. Kirstin's dad lowered the gun, his heart breaking for the young male.

Maybe he isn't bad and Kirstin is just lying. You could just see it in his eyes!

"DAD, KILL HIM!"

"Wait!"

Kirstin pivoted, glaring at Mitch evilly. The Alphmega gulped, walking over to the Alpheta while making sure she didn't hurt him. He sighed as looked at her seriously, his eyes full of innocence and love.

"Listen, please. This is important. You hurt me. You treated me like I was your child yet you and Jeremy began to abuse me. You lied and manipulated to me just to make me feel loved by you, something I didn't experience until I came into this Pack.