34

Don't point out mistakes please.

Also, slight changes of plans. I want Tavi to have an entire chapter to themselves for their wedding just like Scott and Mitch did. That will happen in the next chapter.

That is all.:3

P.S: The picture is of Tori's wedding dress.:)

"THOSE ARE MINE! DON'T TOUCH THEM!"

Scott widened his eyes, wondering what in the world was going on. He's been looking at houses in Lake Tahoe for the past couple of days and he found the one. A beautiful four room house with an extra room for storage or any kind of room the Grassi-Hoying family could think of. It also had a pool and a big backyard so the family could camp outside and look at the stars during the summertime.

You're going to love it, Mitchy.

Speaking of Mitch, Scott walked downstairs to find out why the Alphmega even screamed in the first place. He went into the kitchen, cracking up at the sight.

"I'm sorry, Mitch. I was just very hungry."

Mitch glared at Ben, holding the box of GoldFish with all his might. He tried to look angry, but his purple hair was up in a little bun and his big brown eyes held every little piece of innocence in them. He wore a sweater that ended a couple inches above his mid-thighs and shorts that showed his hairless legs. His feet were covered by socks, ones that have Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma on them. In simpler terms, Mitch looked adorable despite how angry he was towards Ben at the moment.

"These are mine. You can't them. You're not pregnant."

"Okay, babe. Share just a bit," Scott interrupted the conversation, smiling down at Mitch. The other male's lip began to shake, tears filling up in his eyes as he looked at the ground. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"You called me babe! That's so cute!"

Ben giggled from behind Mitch, the GoldFish forgotten for the time being. Scott smiled as he shook his head, kissing Mitch's forehead sweetly. He touched the small bump, smiling even more.

"I'm sorry for making you cry, babe. Now share with Ben. You might have mood swings, but that doesn't mean you can't share. Be the sweet little Mitchy you always are."

"Okay," Mitch obeyed, taking a bowl out of the cabinet. He poured some of the smiling crackers in the bowl, smiling at Ben as the tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Ben. I hope you accept my apology for doing so. No one deserves to be yelled at."

"I accept your apology," Ben replied, hugging his friend tightly. "You're my bestest friend, Mitch."

Mitch smiled as he returned the hug, happy for the friendship him and Ben had. They've become so close in the last year despite of everything that happened between them. Mitch taught Ben how to be kind to others who are mean even when he didn't want to while Ben taught Mitch how to speak for himself without being rude. The two worked well with each other and they're so thankful that they have each other as best friends.

"You're my bestest friend too, Ben."

Scott smiled, wanting to correct the way the two of them used best, but he didn't have the heart to do so. Yes, Mitch needed to learn how to use words correctly sometimes, but he'll learn in no time. It will take sometime, but Scott will wait for Mitch despite how long it will take him.

Why?

Because Scott loved Mitch to the end of time.

~~~