35

YO, IF YOU MIND A MISTAKE AND POINT IT OUT

I'll steal your cookie.

"Alyssa?"

The Beta groaned, her eyes shut tightly. She felt someone shake her, pushing them gently so she wouldn't be bothered.

"I'm sleeping."

"Alyssa, get up. You need to."

"Mommy, stop. It's eight in the morning. I don't want to go to school. I'm twenty eight."

"Oh, looks like you're mommy now!"

"Shut up, Avi! Alyssa, wake up please? It's Kevin."

Alyssa opened her eyes slowly, cringing at how bright it was. Her head was supported by pillows while a wet rag rested on her forehead. She sat up slowly, Kevin's hand on her back so she wouldn't fall. She blinked a couple times, gasping when she remembered why she fainted.

Kirstin is alive.

"Guys," Alyssa spoke timidly, looking at her lap. The male Beta and Alpha nodded, wondering what she had to say. "Kirstin isn't dead."

"Alyssa, she's been dead for almost a year now. She's not alive."

"But I saw her," Alyssa argued, standing up. She felt dizzy, but she supported herself once she stood up. "I saw her in a car! She was glaring at us like we hurt her in the worst way possible!"

Well, Kirstin will take anything as hurting her. You could accidentally step in front of her and she would want to kill you.

"Alyssa, you might been hallucinating," Avi pointed out, frowning as the Beta shook her head. "It might have been your imagination. She won't hurt anymore anymore."

You don't know that!

"Alyssa, baby?"

She nodded, refusing to look at her husband. He kissed her gently, running a hand up and down her back.

"If you saw Kirstin, I believe you. Only problem is is that there is no proof that she is still alive. For the moment, she is dead and is need coming back to life. It's okay, baby. She won't hurt us anymore."

Yes she will!

Alyssa didn't fight back even though she stuck to her thoughts. Kirstin was still out there and she will do anything to hurt the Pack. For all she knew, she could've hired people to kill them! For all she knew...

Alyssa widened her eyes as she realized the next possibility, tearing up and crying immediately. Kevin hugged her as Avi widened his eyes, wondering what was going on. She held onto her husband as tightly as she could, not caring how loud she was crying.

Kirstin could have joined The Committee to kill Mitch. I must protect him.

If only Alyssa knew that was exactly what Kirstin was going to do at that moment.

~~~

"I love you soooooooooo much."

"I love you too, babe."

Mitch smiled as he kissed Scott's cheek, giggling when he did so. The Lead Alpha smiled back, hugging Mitch from the side.

"You are so handsome, Scott! You're like Prince Charming."

"Gorlt, I'm a king and you're my queen."

Mitch laughed loudly, nodding in agreement as he went to kiss Scott again. Jessi smiled, looking over at Ben to see why he was doing. He watched the couple in content, wondering why he was so rude to them last year. They did nothing to hurt him yet he hurt them. He was so rude to Mitch and he could never forgive himself for doing so.

"Mitch, I have a question."

"Yes, babe?"

"May I..."

"Yes?"

"TICKLE YOU?!"

"NO!"

It was too late. Scott began to tickle Mitch, laughing when the Alphmega began to laugh loudly. Scott brought Mitch to the ground, continuing to tickle him. Jessi laughed, shaking her head when she saw the couple interact with each other while Ben smiled deviously, looking over at his Mate.

"They're so cu-BEN, NO!"

Jessi began to laugh when Ben began to tickle them, trying their best to fight their Mate off. Ben and Scott shared a look, laughing evilly while tickling their Mates recklessly. Mitch managed to turn Scott over, laughing evilly himself now.

"PAYBACK!"

He began to tickle Scott, managing to make the Alpha laugh loudly. Mitch laughed along with him, tears running down his face from laughing too hard. Jessi pushed Ben off of them, shaking their head.

"You're so mean!"

"But you love me."

Jessi rolled their eyes, laughing when they couldn't argue with Ben's logic. They kissed their Mate gently, smiling up at him shyly.

"You're amazing, Ben. Never forget that."

Ben blushed as he kissed Jessi back, jumping when Mitch screamed. He looked back to find Scott on top of Mitch, laughing at the sight.

"You have two choices: let me kiss you or tickle you. Your choice."

"Kiss me?" Mitch asked innocently, breathing heavily. He smiled when Scott kissed him gently, feeling more loved than ever before. "I love you, Scott."

"I love you, Mitchy."

~~~

Tori walked around the hospital, wondering where to go to next. She's been for almost six hours and she already wants to go home. A new patient was admitted today after a lifesaving surgery and she has to take care of him before going home.

I'm tired! I just want to go home.

Don't get her wrong! She loved her job very much, but she was exhausted every time she went home. She could barely play with Jordyn or cuddle Avi because of her being so tired. She missed being with her family.

Maybe once we move up to Lake Tahoe, I'll be able to stay with Avi and Jordyn more.

She smiled weakly, hoping that would happen. Her family is so important and she doesn't want to lose family quality time because of her job. Her family came first, no matter what the situation was.

Hopefully I work halftime while getting a decent amount of money. Avi will be working too.

Avi is a guitar teacher and was paid very well too. They both have great jobs that will help Jordyn do what she wants when she is older. Tori just wants to be with her daughter before she has to go off to preschool, even though that is a number of years away.

Don't worry, Jordyn. I'll watch you grow up.

A person ran in, scaring her half to death. She walked up to him, putting a soft hand on his back.

"Sir, are you okay? What happened?"

"I need to know how Alexander Kirk died."

"Alexander Kirk? How do you kn-"

Something in Tori's mind clicked and she gasped, separating herself dorm the man. She looked him over, noticing those kind of shirts and shorts from anyone.

"Jeremy?!"

"Yes, it's me. I need to know how Alex really died."

Tori was about to answer but stopped herself. Why would he want to know? He hurt the entire Pack! Tori did the first thing thing that her body allowed her to do.

She slapped him...hard.

A/N: I apologize for the ending being so abrupt.xD I don't know how long this story will be now, but it will be longer than 40 chapters! I'm getting ready for the other two books so yay! Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧