3

Mitch tried his best not to not cry at the words, but the second his lips made the slightest of twitches, Scott was quick to hug him. The Omega cried for the second time that day, wondering why Alex was being so rude to sweet little Melody. Melody frowned as she put her hand on Mitch's cheek, her we'd becoming yellow.

"No cry," she replied, managing to make Mitch laugh weakly. The Omega looked at Alex and was about to say something back when he remembered something, something that he was taught at the orphanage.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

"Please don't be rude to my baby," Mitch told Alex in the most polite voice he could muster. He could sense Scott's anger, but he knew it wasn't because of him. "She is very intelligent and I appreciate if you treat her kindly. Thank you."

Alex dropped his jaw, trying to say something in return but nothing came up. He expected Mitch to say something mean, but the younger Omega only said some of the kindest words Alex has ever heard. He sighed as he nodded, watching as Mitch walked upstairs with Melody in his arms. Scott sighed as he shook his head, glaring at his old Mate.

"You have no right to be rude to my child, Alexander. What happened to you?"

Someone took you from me and had your baby. I'm going to be rude if I want to.

"I didn't understand. At least I asked without making judgements."

"You just said not even five minutes ago that you thought that Betas were smart. Just because my daughter has Down Syndrome doesn't mean she's not intelligent. You don't have to be a scholar in order to be intelligent."

Alex wanted to roll his eyes right then and there, but he stopped himself. Saying the wrong thing could get him kicked out off the house. Besides, Scott belongs to him and will be his once he's done with Mitch. He sighed as became teary eyed, frowning a bit.

"Please let me stay here for a while. Just until I can find another Pack," self begged, causing Scott to sigh heavily. "Please. I need someone and you're the best option. Please, it'll just be like old times."

Scott frowned, honestly not wanting to live those old times. Sure, he missed Alex and the relationship they used to have, but he doesn't love him anymore. He loves Mitch and no one else. He had a child with him for crying out loud! They're married too!

Another thought came into his mind and he bit his lip. Alex lost his Mate and has nowhere to go. He remembered how many times he almost lost Mitch and how devastated he was. He can't imagine Mitch dying and he will have to find some way to heal. Maybe Alex does need to be with them. What harm could he do?

"Okay," Scott finalized, nodding his head. Alex smiled and stopped crying instantly which made Scott confused at first, but he made no note of it. "You could stay. Once you find a stable home, you will have to leave."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Alex hugged Scott, smiling evilly when he put his head on his old Mate's shoulder. He is finally getting what he wants and he refuses to give up.

You're all mine now, Scott Hoying.

~~~

Kujo barked as he hopped onto Jessi's bed, wanting to be pet. Ben sighed as he pet the small dog, his eyes void of emotion because of what happened today. Jessi frowned as they say by their Mate, sighing sadly.

"What's the matter, Ben? Do you want to talk about it?"

The boy Omega began to cry at those words, sobbing quietly. Kujo whimpered and snuggled with Ben, wanting him to be okay. Jessi hugged their Mate close to them, shushing him gently.

"Sh, Ben. It's okay, Ben. It's okay."

Ben nodded as he let go of the hug, smiling when Jessi wiped away any excess tears. They kept eye contact with each other, not looking away once. Jessi put their lips onto Ben's, kissing him softly. They didn't want to freak him out in anyway.

The butterflies in their stomach began to freak out when they felt Ben kiss back.

~~~

"How do you feel about Alex being back?" Avi asked Kevin, Jordyn in his arms. Kevin shrugged his shoulders, not having a distinct opinion. "I honestly feel the same way. I don't care that much, but it's nice to see him again."

"I guess," Kevin replied, looking over at Mitch. The Omega was frowning, a confused look gracing his face. "What's up, Mitch? Cat got your tongue?"

"Wyatt is evil, but not that evil," Mitch pointed out cutely. Kevin and Avi shared a laugh as Jordyn smiled. "I just feel something weird in my chest. It started since Alex came here and it won't go away. It's like my mind is telling me that something could happen between him and Scott and I don't want it to. I feel like Scott will get hurt and I refuse for that to happen."

Avi smiled to himself, sharing a look with Kevin. He knew exactly was going on. Mitch frowned when he noticed this, tilting his head a bit.

"What's wrong with me, Alpha Avi? Am I dying?"

"No, you're fine," Avi reassured, laughing a bit. Mitch took a sigh of relief, happy to live just a bit longer. "You're protective."

"Protective?" Mitch asked, raising an eyebrow. Avi nodded as Kevin mumbled a yes, the both of them smiling when Mitch tilted his head again. "I'm not strong though. I'm weak."

"Still protective. Now come on. Melody and Jordyn want to play with each other."

Mitch laughed as he nodded in agreement, taking his sleeping baby out of the baby carrier. Melody woke up, giggling when she saw her mommy. Mitch walked downstairs, Kevin and Avi behind him,

"I'm happy that Alex is here. I want be friends with him even though he hurt me a lot. That's okay though because I'm used to people hurting me. It's not that bad anymore."

Avi and Kevin shared a sad look, wondering why Mitch still thought like that. Despite the confidence he has developed a lot since last year, he said endlessly that if someone hurt him, he won't mind that much since he's used to it. It just broke their hearts to know that such a kind and beautiful soul is so tampered and abused by many.

"Avi?" Tori called, walking downstairs too. "I'm making dinner. Do you want to help?"

"Sure," Avi replied, accidentally walking into Mitch. They were at the bottom of the stairs so nobody fell, but Kevin and Tori bumped into Avi, causing him to stumble. "Mitch, you can't just stop randomly. What happened?"

Mitch didn't answer. All he did was point at the sight in front of him, his breathing shaky. Tori shook her head, ready to yell at anybody who crossed he way while Avi and Kevin were ready to beat someone up. Mitch let a tear escape as he shook his head,  not wanting this to be true.

"Scott?!"

A/N: Hmmmm....I wonder what happened.;) Scott and Mitch will have their first real fight and let's just say that Mitch will be really adorable in the next chapter. Also, how do you feel about Alex? He's only going to get worse. BENESSI KISSED!!!:D Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧