10

A/N: Makyah is real.

Scot smiled when Mitch began to wake up, chuckling when the small Omega rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes. Mitch looked up at him, his smile wide and his eyes full of light.

"Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are blue? Like, really blue?"

"Only you," Scott replied, brushing back Mitch's hair. He tilted his head, his hand staying in Mitch's forehead a bit longer. "Mitch, I think you a fever."

"A fever?" Mitch asked, raising his eyebrow. Scott nodded, empathy in his eyes. "I'm not hot though. I mean, I'm hot as heck, but I don't feel hot. Scott, how does one feel hot? Do they have to live on the sun?"

"You, Melody, and mornings are my favorite 'm' words," Scott commented, laughing a bit. He stood up from his bed, stumbling when Mitch held onto him. "Mitch, I need to see if you have a fever. I'll be right back!"

The tears gathering in Mitch's eyes made Scott freeze. Whenever the Omega became sick, he also became emotionally drained. He cries easier and he becomes clingy.

Very, very clingy.

"I don't want you leave me," Mitch begged, his brown eyes finally releasing the tears. Scott sighed as he sat down, hugging Mitch close to him. "Please don't leave me."

Scott kissed Mitch's forehead, his heart breaking. He could tell why Mitch was like this. His parents never made sure that he was okay when he was younger and the orphanages isolated children that were sick so the others wouldn't get sick. Mitch suffered from that terribly and disliked the fact that no one stayed with him when he was sick and reassured him that he will get better.

"I will never dream or think of it."

~~~

"Do you have the location?"

The male sighed, brushing through his hair. He took a deep breath and nodded, forgetting that he was on the phone.

"Yes, I do know where it is. What do you need to know?"

"Only the boy's identity. What is it?"

The male sighed as he picked up a file, opening it the first page. A picture stared up at him, making the male's heart ache. The innocence in the person's eyes and smile only made this quest harder.

"His name is Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi Hoying, which you already know. He is twenty one years old. He is five foot ten and on the smaller side, weight wise. He has brown hair and eyes and dimples on his cheeks. He is married and has a child that goes by Melody Vivi. Is there anything else you need to know?"

"That's perfect. All I need to do now is get my revenge."

"Why are you doing this? He never hurt you!"

"You'll be amazed! I will get my revenge on him and get what is mine. I will not let him win."

The male sighed, knowing that he wit win this argument. He looked at the picture of Mitch, tearing up a bit. Mitch did not deserve any of this.

"Okay, you do that. You'll regret it."

"I don't regret anything!"

"Whatever. Goodbye, Alex."

"Goodbye, Jake."