33

HEY, ALL! THERE WILL BE MISTAKES! DON'T POINT THEM OUT OR....

*silence*

I'll kick you.

"Good morning, Mitchell. You look good today. Are you ready to see your babies?"

Mitch nodded excitedly as he hopped on the bed. It was the second month of his pregnancy and he can't be more excited. He's beginning to show just a little bit, but he didn't care. He just wanted to see him tummy grow!

"I'm doing excellent today, Dr. Thomas. I love what you've done with your hair! It looks really good!"

"Thank you, Mitch," Thomas replied, looking up at Scott. The Lead Alpha smiled as best he could, remembering that this was one of the last ultrasounds Mitch will have. "Your tummy looks like it's growing. It's going to bigger than it was when Melody was in your tummy. Is that okay?"

"Of course! My babies are important and if I get fat, that's okay. It just shows how much my babies love me!"

Scott laughed as he nodded in agreement, holding Mitch's hand gently. The Alphmega smiled sadly, sighing as tears gathered in his eyes.

"Our last two month ultrasound. Are you okay, baby?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Mitch answered, wiping his eyes. He smiled as Thomas handed him a tissue, feeling the doctor rub his back. "It's going to be okay. We could adopt still. All I care about is having a girl named Nel Jessa and a boy named Alexander Michael."

Scott began tear up, nodding as he kissed Mitch's temple. He sighed as kissed the small belly, smiling weakly as he looked up at his husband. Mitch smiled back, looking up at Thomas with tears in his eyes.

"Will you make us multiple copies please? We want as many as we can. These are our last babies."

"Of course. Let's begin, okay?"

Mitch nodded, pulling up his shirt. The cold gel made him shiver but didn't fight off the heartbreak he had. He can't believe that he won't have babies anymore after he gave birth. He can't believe that he won't be able to make Scott happy with having more children.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Mitch? These are your children."

Mitch looked up at the screen, smiling when he the slightly bigger blobs. It looked like 'baby A' was hugging 'baby B' tightly. The siblings already loved each other so much and nothing can separate them.

Ever.

"Your next ultrasound will be next month. After that one, you'll find out the genders for both children. Let me go print out the sonograms. How many would you like?"

Scott noticed how Mitch seemed to lose his train of thought, knowing that he wasn't being impolite or antisocial. When something sad happened, the Alphmega didn't speak or answer anyone's question. It was a trait that has yet to be rid of and Scott wanted to help his husband with that.

"Ten please? If that's okay."

"Of course. I'll be right back."

Thomas walked off as Scott hugged Mitch gently, kissing his temple gently. He brushed the purple fringe back, smiling down at the person he loved dearly.

"Baby, just because the twins are your last children doesn't mean you won't make me happy anymore. You make me happy everyday. You will never not make me happy. Even when we fight, I will always be happy whenever I see you. I love you so much, baby."