43

Don't you just love it when someone calls you a b**** and you didn't even do anything? Because I sure do.

P.S: That was totally sarcasm.

P.P.S: Scott and Mitch talking about Alphas in the newest Sup3rFruit made happy.xD

Also, there's a suicide attempt. Please be cautious while reading this. Lastly, I will just like to say that a lot of you should be detectives.;)

Kirstin knew she won the moment Scott came inside. She smirked as she walked up to him, crossing her arms.

"Well, it's nice to see you again. How are your children doing?"

"Shut up," Scott hissed, wanting to push her. He glared at her, taking deep breaths so he won't hurt her. "I hate you."

"I'm pretty sure Mitch thinks you hate him too," Kirstin replied, faking a frown. She made fists and put them on her cheeks, turning them to imitate a crying baby. "Wa, wa. He deserves to feel hated. What has he done to make me happy?"

"Everything!"

Kirstin laughed as she shook her head, walking around Scott as she looked him up and down. She went in the front of him, the smirk still on her face.

"Wow, you actually have muscles now. You're not sickly anymore. Surprises everywhere."

Scott pushed her a bit, causing her to stumble. She regained her balance, looking up at him with fire in her eyes.

"That's not a smart idea, Hoying."

"It's Hoying-Grassi, you unmarried piece of sh-"

"Not anymore," Kirstin interrupted, putting a hand on his chest. He pulled it off, making sure that she stayed away from him. "You don't love him anymore. You love Alex."

"Only because you were blackmailing me!"

Kirstin laughed evilly, shaking her head. She was finally getting to Scott. This is what she has been wanting ever since Mitch joined the Pack.

"Well, I guess that's what happens when you don't want your Alphmega to know that you've had a drinking problem ever since Alex left for the first time. You verbally abused everyone in the Pack and stopped when Mitch joined. That doesn't mean that you won't drink anymore.

"I could have told Mitch and he would've left. Heck, I could tell him right now and he wouldn't be with you anymore. Why is that? Why would he react the way he will if he found out that you drink?"

Scott looked down at the ground, trying his best to ignore the fingers on his chest. He bit his lip, fighting off the tears that were bound to come. One managed to fall down his cheek and onto Kirstin's hair, making her smile gleefully.

I'm finally getting what I want.

Scott mumbled something, causing her to look up at him with a fake expression of shock.

"What was that? I didn't hear. Please repeat that."

Scott let another tear escape, walking back again. He ended up hitting his back on the wall, hissing when the bricks scratched him. Kirstin walked up to him, nodding impatiently.

I have no choice but to say it out loud.

"One of Mitch's friends from the orphanage died in a car accident."

"And why is that?"

Scott whimpered, wanting to hold Mitch again. Kirstin laughed, enjoying how sad he was. Scott wiped his eyes, not wanting to cry in front of the evil Alpheta anymore.