14

A/N: Kelsey and I are 'Team Accidental Cliffhangers and I'm Really Sorry Lol'. xD

"Welcome HOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE!"

Scott smiled when Mitch exclaimed that, making sure the Omega didn't exert himself. Mitch was finally released from the hospital and he couldn't be anymore excited. Kyah was sad to see him go, but she let them go because she 'shipped it more than that man who looks like Jesus'.

"Mitch, lay down. I'm going to bring some GoldFish."

Mitch obeyed, sitting down on the couch. He made an uncomfortable face and adjusted himself once more, hoping to be more comfy. Scott came back with a bowl of GoldFish and a cup of hot chocolate, his smile on his face. Mitch smiled back weakly, not wanting to move anymore.

"Do you need your medicine?" Scott asked, setting down the GoldFish and beverage. Mitch nodded, his stomach still sore. "You have medicine that will make you sleepy. Are you sure?"

"Yes please, Alpha Scott," Mitch answered, smiling when Scott went to the kitchen to get the medicine. The Lead Alpha came back, a couple of pills in his hands. "Could you sing to me if I become sleepy?"

"Of course," Scott replied, handing Mitch the pills. Mitch smiled and swallowed them with some hot cocoa, snuggling next to his Mate. "You are the strongest person I know."

Mitch tilted his head and flex his arm, looking at it curiously. Scott laughed and poked at it, the small muscle making him laugh a bit more.

"I'm not strong. I'm not like John Cena strong," Mitch murmured, laughing when Scott practically screamed it. "How could one be strong if they have no muscles?"

"They could go through some of the most hardest situations, but they refuse to give up without a fight. That's you, love," Scott told him lovingly. Mitch nodded as his eyes became heavy, smiling softly. "You're tired, uh?"

Mitch nodded, snuggling even closer to Scott. The Alpha kissed his forehead, singing quietly.

You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine
You make happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Scott smiled once more, feeling tired himself. He held Mitch tightly, closing his eyes to fall asleep. He kissed the Omega's forehead once more, sighing quietly.

I love you so much, Mitch.

He fell asleep, so thankful to have such a beautiful person in his arms.

~~~

"I'm so sorry, Tori."

Tori nodded, waiting to hear what else Avi had to say. Avi sighed as he held his fiancée's hands, running his thumbs on her knuckles.

"I just had some jealously issues because of Kirstin," Avi began, looking at his lap. Tori stayed quiet, letting Avi speak. "I thought you were cheating on me because that's what she did. She began to cheat on me after she found out that she couldn't have children. I guess that's why I became jealous."

Tori nodded, taking Avi's words in. She could understand what he meant. She's pretty sure that she would do the same thing if she was cheated on in the past. Avi might seem strong when in reality, he has one of the most fragile hearts ever. His heart was not one to be played around with because of it ended up in the wrong hands, it will be broken and it will take forever to fix. Tori has his heart in her hands and she refuses to let it go. She is fixing the broken heart of the childlike Alpha that was always happy.

"I forgive you," Tori told him, kissing him gently. Avi smiled weakly, kissing her back. "I could never break up with you. You are my entire world, baby."

"You are my entire world too," Avi replied, putting his forehead on Tori's. "Tavi forever?"

"Tavi forever."

"TAVI!"

Tori shook her head and laughed, her fiancé's happiness back and better than ever. You could tell that Avi was happy when he yelled about ships constantly, which is always.

"I love you too much, Avi."

"I love you so much too, Tori."

~~~

"You need to stop, now."

"Don't tell me what to do, Jake."

"I could if I want to. I'm your Mate! Stop acting like a little child!"

"I could do whatever I want. You need to stop bossing me around!"

"You're lucky that you don't have a Lead Alpha anymore because I would let him punish you as long I want you to be!"

Alex rolled his eyes and was about to stomp upstairs when Jake grabbed him roughly, glaring at him angrily.

"What is wrong with you?! You are acting like a brat!"

"That Mitch guy is stealing Scott from me! I want to get my revenge!"

"Why?! Tell me now or I'll call the police so they could arrest you! They won't care if you are a male Omega! Wanting to kill someone is against the laws, Alexander!"

Alex glared at Jake and refused to answer, going back upstairs. He turned back around, shaking slickly.

"Because that's what Jeremy wanted me to do."

~~~

"Do you think I'm a better Omega now?"

Kevin looked up at Ben, nodding right away. The Omega smiled thankfully and played with his fingers, sighing to himself.

"You listen more and you don't disrespect the Alphas anymore. You are behaving well these days," Kevin pointed out, hugging Ben close to him. "You and Mitch are close again. You two don't fight anymore. You have matured quickly. We're all proud of you Ben."

"Thank you, Beta Kevin," Ben replied shyly, looking at his lap. "You are very kind."

"A Beta never lies unless you're Kirstin."

"DRAG!"

Kevin rolled his eyes and stood up, bringing the spray bottle with him. Ben laughed and shook his head, smiling when he thought about Jessi. They had to go to their parents' for a week and will be back in no time. He honestly can't wait for them to come home because he wants to kiss them.

"Ben?"

Ben looked up, smiling at Alyssa. She smiled back and sat down, holding Ben's hands gently. She looked at him once more, sighing happily.

"Ben, this is a secret. You can't share it with anyone."

"I won't, I promise. Pinkie promise."

Alyssa laughed as she connected her pinkie with Ben's, ready to say what she has been hiding from everyone for a couple hours. She sighed once more, her smile growing.

"I got a call from my oncologist. It's good news."

"What are they?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone, okay? It's top secret."

"Okay."

Alyssa smiled once more, barely holding in her excitement.

"My cancer isn't terminal!"

"What?!"

A/N: Wow, cliffhanger.xD You should not be surprised by this point, lol. Are you still mad at me? I hope not, lol. All will be smooth sailing, but all smooth seas will have dangerous shores before them. A lot of drama will happen before anything is happy again. Anyways, I love you all and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧