50

A/N: Thank you LoveCarousel and FruitLadyAngie for this drawings! They're so cute!!!

I LOVE them!!!! Thank you so much, you two!!! You two are so talented

I LOVE them!!!! Thank you so much, you two!!! You two are so talented.:)

Scott began to tear up when Mitch fell to his knees, sobbing loudly. Ariana gasped, looking at the Lead Alpha to see what he would do. Scott handed Melody over to the nurse, going onto his knees to talk to his husband.

"I love you, baby."

"If you love me, then why did you leave?" Mitch asked, his voice shaking. Scott wiped away the tears rolling down Mitch's cheeks, his heart breaking in a million pieces. "You love Alex more."

"I was lying, baby," Scott responded, brushing the purple hair back. Mitch sobbed once more, looking at the ground. "I love you more than anything. Yes, I still love Alex. You come first though. You will always come first."

Mitch cried harder, shaking his head as he sobbed more. Scott made him look up, his hands on both sides of his face. The blond looked at him seriously, tears gathering up in his blue eyes.

"I was being blackmailed, love. That's why I left."

Mitch raised an eyebrow, confused by Scott's wording. He looked at his husband seriously, not clear on the word 'blackmail'.

"Blackmail? Does that mean mail is black?"

Scott laughed, Mitch adorable ditziness warming up his heart. He became serious again, holding his husband's in his. He let a tear escape after looking at the wraps on his arms, knowing that permanent, self-inflicted scars decorated his beautiful arms.

I did this to him.

"Blackmail is when you do something for someone when they have something against you," Scott explained, looking at his lap when Mitch gasped. "I you don't do a they please, they will tell regime what you are hiding. It's a very mean thing to do."