Thank You

Okay, I'm trying not to be cheesy about this...

THANK YOU ALL.

Really, I've started fanfics, then just deleted them because I wasn't motivated to keep writing.

You guys were my motivation.

I'm going to thank every single person who's voted and commented every time I uploaded.

So this is partly for me, partly for you. This is my tribute to you, my first supporters.

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU!!!

supermassiveblckhole... thank you. Thank you so much. Keep writing!!! Oh, and HIIIIIIIII! XDDDD

Scribble.... you are awesome. Thank you for your suppot. You're the best. Can't wait until youra famous wattpad writer! Can't wait until you're back on the internet :P

kyokohime... I will be at your wedding, xD

Uchihahahaha... Thank you, my fellow Night Making NInja XD

Angellalight.... thank you for all the votes!

HisGirl4Ever_903... Thanks for the votes, comments, and support.

MoonLightWolf... Thank you so much. You are awesome, love your comments!

DreamCatcher32... thank you for your support. It makes my life.

Bellgirl17... thank you for making an account, just to vote and comment on my story.

Mind_of_the_Odd... thank you so much for your support, fellow Gaara lover.

Safara.... It means so much for you to vote and comment. Thank you.

Violet_Sand/Destroyer.... thank you :)

Kirikaru... Thank you for reading my story!

Insomnia101... :P Hi, and thanks (again) lol

FinnianSama... Thank you for the votes. 

InstaNoodles... Thank you for the vote.

SammiNanny... Thank you for the cookies XD

SoniaLuno... Thank you so much for the support. It means the world to me. (Love your profile pic)

Ashelon... Thanks for voting on some of the chapters.

Animecrazygrl30... Thank you for the votes, comments, and support.

LexiSilva... Thank you for the votes! Can't wait until you finish the story!

Flower_Misery... Thanks for the follow and comments.

Animekitty135... Your comments and votes mean the world to me.

TheUnknownNinja... Thank you for the follows and support. :)

Hinata_ninja123... Thank you for your support. 

crystlwolfeye... Thank you for supporting this story.

animefanfictionluver... Thank you for the support! Keep writing your story!

HoloClaudiaFox...Thank you for the votes! Keep up Chained!

kittybear47... Thank you for your support.

MidnightGalaxy...I love cookies as well XD Thank you for the votes!

LymensValeria... Thank you for your support.

yummybear626... Thank you!

Tonirosaline... Thanks for the support!

Sasuke901... Thank you for reading and voting!

XenaUnknown... I just recently met you! Well, thanks for the follow!

Whew! -_-' That was tiring. BUT I THANKED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, SO THERE!

I'm so glad I've completed this. The song on the side really just puts everything into words for me. I want to Burn Out Bright.

If I only have on life, I don't want to waste it. I want to do something meaningful with it. And this is a good start for me. :)

And again.... THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!! I'm already writing it and everything. ^.^ Gah, I'm so friggin' excited. And you know what I got to do?

I.

Hit.

The.

Completed.

Button.

I KNOW! 

 It was so awesome. It was like, a holy moment practically. No joke. I was just like.

"I. Completed. A. Book." 

TAKE THAT, ENGLISH TEACHER!!!

Teacher--"So, gaara119, what did you do this summer?"

Me--"Oh, you know, just WROTE A BOOK!"

Sorry. I'm just a tad bit proud of myself. I'll tone it down a bit.

Thank you to my fans. THANK YOU. And if you've read through this entire book and didn't vote, GO VOTE! It definitely does make a difference! 

SO PLEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEE! Vote for this book!

I always notice new readers, new votes, and new comments. So do it!

IT REALLY HELPS. If you really enjoyed this book, then help me make it a huge success. 

Please give me your votes and comments. Let's aim for the top three pages! We already made the top five together!

You all are so freaking amazing!

I can't believe it's done.

Wow.

Also, question. Do you think I should submit this into the Naruto Watty awards when the time comes? Comment your answers!

AND THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!!

Thank you thank you thank you,

THANK YOU!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. ]

GAAAAAASP

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I missed you, just comment below! Sorry if I missed you!

THANK YOU ALL!

Gah, it's done!

Kay. I'm done now, but still...

Thank you thank you thank you!

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119