Chapter Thirty

I was standing in front of the forest of death. It looked like a fun place. Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon come for an interview, which I reluctantly participate in. They had me go first. "So, tell us about your teammates, Keira-san!" Moegi grins.

I scratch my cheek. "Mm, okay. We'll start with Sakura-chan first. Sakura-chan is a determined kunoichi. She excels at chakra control and analytical skills. I believe with the right work, she could be one of the physically strongest kunoichi's in the village thanks to chakra. If she looks into it, I also believe she would make a wonderful medical nin as well," I say.

The kids nod. "What about boss? You have any dirt on him?" Konohamaru asks.

I laugh lightly. "I don't have 'dirt' on any of my teammates," I say. "Naruto Uzumaki, Number one knuckle head ninja... completely unpredictable. But if he puts his mind on something, he gets it done. He has a single track mind when he decides to do something. He has few jutsu's, but can usually work something out with what he has,"

"Okay... last but not least, you have Sasuke Uchiha," Udon sniffles.

"Hm, Sasuke-kun... He is the last of the Uchihas in this village. While he has gained the Sharingan, it remains incomplete. He has several fire style jutsu's . He and Naruto have one of the biggest rivalries in the village. While they may seem like enemies, there's a real bond of friendship and camedarie underneath. When working together, they become unstoppable," I nod.

"Thanks for your time!" They say in unison, then beckon Naruto over. 

"Okay. Time for you to explain," Sakura said.

"Later, I promise," I sigh, "Let's just eavesdrop on the interview for now," Her eyes light up and she nods.

"Keira-chan? Oh, I don't know..." Naruto mused, "At first, she was really cold and almost mean, but would always protect us and make sure we would have fun as a team together. Oh, Oh, and at the Land of waves, she got hurt, and guess what we found out? She cuts herself! Yeah, like, with a kunai or something. Cuts are all line up and down her left arm! That's why her arms are always covered!"

I felt my eyes widen and face go pale as Naruto kept talking. He can't keep his stupid mouth shut! He isn't exactly a whisperer, either, so every genin here heard him. I didn't blush, and soon had an emotionless mask on. I glance around the genin gathered round. 

Most were looking at me in confusion, others were laughing, some were smirking, rolling there eyes, even miming cutting their arm. That baka Naruto! One face caught my eye though. Gaara's. His face held interest, intrigue. I read his mind, wondering what he was thinking.

I wonder what happened to her to make her feel the need to do that to herself, He thought. I glared at the ground. Every time I looked at him, hurt, anger, hatred would well up inside. I wanted to kill him so I wouldn't have to feel it anymore.

Naruto walked over and sat next to me. I looked away, refusing to even glance at him. It was Sakura's turn next. She fangirled over Sasuke and insulted Naruto. "Keira-chan... She doesn't like Sasuke-kun, but she's really pretty and strong... her hair is really soft and long too! It's three inches longer than mine! Hm, she's a good singer I suppose, and will protect us at all costs. And she brought Sasuke-kun back to life, so she's cool in my book!" She squealed.

Next was Sasuke. I ignored everything he said until my name came up. "Keira Boukyaku.... She was an outsider, but arrived at our village seven years ago. She is intensely loyal to Konoha, and I know, though she may try to deny it, that she truly cares about us. I will be forever grateful to her for saving me in the Land of Waves. She's an amazing singer... you should get her to sing a song for you," He suggests.