Chapter Twelve

Our sensei was late. Very late. I was trying to rest, because I was exhausted do to my insomnia. I was just barely drifting off, when...

"Hey, what are you doing? NARUTOOOO!" I look up, completely ticked off. I was about to get my first sleep in Kami knows how long, but she had to start shrieking. Then I remembered my promise to myself: Make friends. So I got up and walked over. 

I saw what Naruto was doing and tilted my head in confusion Naruto notices and says, "This is what he gets for being late. Haha! Surprise!" I sweat-drop and point at the eraser, with a, Really? Expression on my face. 

Sakura glances at me and says, "See Naruto, even Keira-san doesn't think it will work." I shake my head. 

I hesitantly open my mouth, and say in a quiet, almost trembling voice, "No, I simply believe that it is incredibly immature and unwise to set up a prank against our soon to be teacher. Our sensei will be a jonin, who, if he felt the need to, would easily dodge this trap." They stare at me in shock, and I shift under their gazes.

Sasuke is the first to speak. "Hn, she's right. Our teacher is a jonin, an elite ninja. Do you really think he would fall for such a stupid prank?" It was my turn to hide my shock. He... agreed with me...

Sakura immidiately squealed, "Yeah, Sasuke-kun's right!" But I could hear her inner self, Cha! I love stuff like this! I smile slightly at the contrasting views of Sakura. If she let her inner self show a little more, she would be bearable...

 Then, a hand lands on the door. It opens slowly, and we all stare in anticipation. It opens and hit a white haired man with a mask, his headband covering his eye. He picks up the chalkboard eraser and studies it for a moment, then looks at us.

"My first impression of you... is that you're a bunch of idiots," He announces. We all immediately become depressed. "C'mon," He mutters, every word a sigh, "Let's go to the roof."

We all gather around on the roof. He seems as though he has no idea what he's doing. "Alright. Let's introduce ourselves."

"How, sensei?" Sakura asks. I stare at her strangely. How many ways are there to introduce yourself?

"Things like... your name. What you like. What you hate. Hobbies, dreams for the future. Stuff like that." He says lazily. Is everything about this man lazy?

"I don't get it." Naruto says with a frown. What's not to get? 

"Yeah!" Sakura agrees. "How about you go first sensei, you do seem kinda suspicious."

"Me?" He asks, pointing at himself. Yes, you, do you need hearing aids or something? "Well... my name is Kakashi Hatake. I have no intentions of telling you my likes or dislikes... dreams for the future... are none of your business... As for hobbies, I have lots of hobbies!"

I face palmed right then and there. Seriously? Next time, don't waste our time and just tell us your name! "Okay... you go." He delegates, pointing to Naruto. Naruto went on a rant about ramen and being Hokage. I tried my hardest not to insult him.

Next went Sakura, who couldn't even complete her sentences over her fangirling. Then Sasuke, who was as depressed and emo as ever. Finally, he pointed at me. I was panicking slightly. What do I like, dislike? Hobbies?

I take a deep breath. "My name is Keira Boukyaku. The things I like include... singing and writing songs... training... and... yeah. Things I dislike are extensive, but I'll try to minimize it to three. I dislike scumbags who betray their friends, the feeling of being abandoned, and cauliflower." They all sweat drop at this. "Cauliflower is disgusting. Erm, my hobbies include, but are not limited to training and singing. My dream for the future..." I hesitate, then plunge on.