Forgotten Darkness

Name- Keira Boukyaku 

Personality- 5 years old-she is untrusting at first of people, but searches for relationships. Wants friendship and love.

12 years old- Cold, a loner, refuses to get close to people unless she is sure they won’t abandon her.

Looks- 5- Dark brown hair, lighter highlights, goes to shoulders. Yellow eyes. Hurt eyes, but hope in them too. Wears a shawl kind of thing (in picture next chapter.) Taller than Gaara.

12- Dark brown hair, lighter highlights, goes to shoulders. Yellow eyes. Short. Emotionless and gives nothing away until she gets to know someone, then she is restrained and cautious but shows emotions.

Intro- Keira is seven. She has never known what a family is, or friendship, or love. Every time she enters a village, people treat her like dirt. Not because they know anything is wrong with her, but she gives off a vibe that screams, danger.

Rocks, insults, even kunai are thrown at her if she stays to long in one place. No one wants to help her because she’s a street Urchin. She travels to Suna and there meets Gaara. She befriends him, her first and only friend. But she is soon forced to leave the village.

She tries to contact Gaara and tell him, but he ignores her, turning his back on her. She then travels to the leaf village and decides to settle there for a couple of years.

______________________________________________________

Please, try to get through the first couple of chapters. I know almost everybody says this, but it does get better as it goes on.

Thanks for checking my story out! Continue!

And don't just read the story, vote as well! It really does make a difference, and I notice every single vote! :P

Every vote matters, every comment matters, and every new follower matters. I really do notice and respond!

I also usually reply to comments! If you comment, expect a reply! :)

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119