Chappter Forty Seven

Team seven gathered in the Hokage's office, depressed faces lined in a row. Tsunade turned to them. "We all know why we're here," she stated. She pulled out a small book.

"That's Keira's song book!" Sakura and Naruto gasped.

"Yes. And I'm planning on looking through it," she declared. Sakura flinched slightly. Should she stop Tsunade? They were invading Keira's privacy... Tsunade attempted to open it, but couldn't.

"Oh!" Sakura exclaimed, "She mentioned once that no one would be able to open it because she had to run her chakra through it for it to open," Sakura explained.

"Hm... Perhaps if we overload it with chakra..." Tsunade proceeds to run her chakra through the book, and it fell open. She rifled through it, and everyone peered at it, catching glimpses of words of songs.

"Fake your laughter; burn the tear; sing it loud--"

"All of my days are spent; within this skin; within this cage that I'm in--"

"Feels like we're just waiting, waiting; as our hearts are just breaking, breaking--"

"I find it kind of funny; I find it kind of sad; the dreams in which I'm dying; are the best I've ever had-"

She's just reminiscing; blood sweat, one thing's missing; she's been breaking up inside--"

"You know there's more then what you've heard; there's so much more then empty conversations, filled with empty words--"

"Yesterday is a wrinkle on your forehead; yesterday is a promise that you've broken--"

"There's a song that's inside of my soul; it's the one that I've tried to write over and over again; I'm awake in the infinite cold--"

"Nothing to run from; is worse than something, and all your fears; of nothing--"

"I'm still looking for a home; in a world where I belong--"

"She turns like the ocean; she tells no emotion--"

"Do you love me enough to let me go?"

The Hokage stopped it on one of the last filled in pages. A song was there.

"Enough To Let Me Go"

Oh, I'm a wandering soul 

I'm still walking the line 

That leads me home, alone

All I know 

I still got mountains to climb 

On my own, on my own

Do you love me enough to let me go? 

To let me follow through 

To let me fall for you , my love

Do you love me enough to let me go?

Back from the dead of winter 

Back from the dead and all our leaves are dry 

You're so beautiful, tonight

Back from the dead we went through 

Back from the dead and both our tongues are tied 

You look beautiful tonight

But every seed dies before it grows

Do you love me enough to let me go?