Chapter Twenty Seven

We were waiting for Kakashi, who was late... again. Suddenly, Sakura snapped. "Why why WHY?!?! It's always the same! He sets the time then we have to wait hours for him!"

"I rushed here so fast that I didn't even have time to blow dry my hair!"

"And I didn't have time to brush my teeth or change my underwear!"

"You, uh, didn't?" Sakura lowered her fist, "That's really disugusting, Naruto."

First thing in the morning and they're already driving me nuts. At least Keira always sits there, completely silent. Sasuke thought.

"Well guys, think of it this way," I begin quietly, "You are on a mission waiting for the enemy to show up at a designated area. It's already been two days, you're bored out of you're mind, the enemy is late, so you go home and call it a failed mission. The next day, the enemy shows up. He's teaching us patience," 

They look at each other. "Or he's just a lazy sensei," Naruto suggests. I roll my eyes, then turn towards the post when I sense Kakashi's presence.

"Hello, good morning everybody. Sorry I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi smiled, knowing what our reaction would be.

"YOU LIAR!" Sakura and Naruto yelled together.

Kakashi jumped down. "Now, I know this is a bit sudden, but I've recomended you for the chunin exams," Kakashi announced. "These are the application forms."

"Application forms?" Sakura asked.

"You're repeating me, Sakura," Kakashi sighed. "This is all voluntary, it's up to you. If you don't feel ready, you can wait till next year,"

"Alright! Kakashi-sensei you rock!" NAruto shouts, hugging him.

"H-Hey, don't slobber!" I grab Naruto by the back of his shirt and pull him down. "Thank you Keira. Whoever wants to participate, sign the forms and come down to room 301 of the academy. 3 p.m, five days from now." 

"Hahaha, chunin exams,, chunin exams!" Naruto exclaimed.

THe three left together, but I hung back. "Er, Kakashi-sensei..."

"You're worried about your team being a team of four, huh?" He asked. I nodded. "Don't worry so much! I got it cleared with the Hokage and exam procters. They're all fine with it. THey don't see how it would give you much of an advantage," He says. At times, it really could be a disadvantage, He thought.

I nodded, "Thank you Kakashi-sensei," I bow slightly, then run to catch up to my teammates. This exam will be my chance... to kill that Gaara! I clench my hands. I don't know why, but something about him sets me off. I look at him and can't help but hate him!

I caught up, but only saw Sakura there. "Sakura-chan, last time we didn't get a chance to practice with each other. Let's go now!" I suggest.

She smiles, "Okay!" Keira always knows when I'm feeling down and can cheer me up. Maybe I can get stronger with this training, too. She thought. 

We went to a training field. "So, what do you want to work on?" I ask. 

"Um, well," She stutters. I decide to save her.

"You're really smart and have good chakra cotrol, but you lack in the physical aspect of skills. We can't get you in top shape by the chunin exams, but we can get you better, and I can teach you a couple of tricks long the way," I smile. 

First we do my warm up, and by the time we're done with that she's panting, hard. "Let me just take a little break," She says.

I frown. "No. When you're fighting enemies they don't let you sit down and take a break! Fight me, taijutsu only," I command harshly. She groans but gets up. She is weak, but determined. She has a good mindfor finding weakness and exploiting it, but can't take advantage of it because she's to weak.

I hold up a hand, and she drops to the ground, panting. I sit cross legged next to her, breathing slightly harder than usual. I hand her a water bottle and share my bento with her. Between bites, I explain what I'm planning. 

"So, you are very good at sensing other weaknesses, but you don't have enough strength to full exploit them. You have wonderful chakra control, and I'm thinking of using that to help give you strength,"

"How can chakra control make me stronger?" She asks. 

"You use it to magnify your strength. If done correctly, you could easil punch over a tree. You probably won't get to that level in five days, but we can get you better. Also, I think it would be smart to rest for the last two days. We can work on strategy or something during that time," I explain.

She nods, looking a little lost. "Don't worry, it'll get easier eventually," I reassure. Then I go one to teach her about chakra control to give you super strength. She catches on surprisingly quickly, and soon she's faster and stronger.

Sasuke shows up, and smiles at Sakura. "Hey, can we, uh, go on a walk quick?" He asks. I smirk in the shadows, where I sense Iruka sensei's mind. 

"Sure, you can go Sakura-chan. Just remember, everything you see isn't real! Good luck!" I smirk then run off to the sweet shop... I need more pocky and Hello Panda.

I was walking home along rooftops when a rain ninja appeared in front of me. "I'm here to warn you... back out of the chunin exams or else..." He says.

I scoff. "Like hell. How'd my teammates do, Iruka-sensei?" I asked, smirking.

"I'm... not Iruka-sensei! I mean, who's this Iruka you speak of? Um..."

"You can just go," I say pointing and hiding a smile. Iruka disapears. F*ck yeah. Chunin exams, hear we come.

__________________________________________________________--

I am so sorry. Just a filler. Yeah.... I'm ashamed. So short! I'll have the next chapter uploaded in about an hour for all y'all... sorry.

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119