Chapter 42: Next morning

Devin tried all night to get some sleep. But the more he tried the less sleep he got. He kept looking at the window hopping leo would appear.
It must have been atleast 6 am when he feel asleep.
In his half asleep stage he felt someone got in the bed with him. Slowly opening his eyes he wrapped his tiny arms around the other males body " your home...just like you promised " he said as he pressed himself against his chest, finding the tips of his hair where still wet and that he smelled like he has just taken a bath.
Devin didn't pay much mind to it as he snuggled for a bit and fell back asleep holding leo thighly so he wouldn't leave his side.
Leo wrapped his arms around the other and held him close, nuzzling into his pink and blue hair sweetly. He felt like a child again as he held the other. Though with a sore ass it brought him back to reality.
A few hours later it was already 2pm and Leo's eyes started to open. His nose was pressed up against some strawberry smelling hair. It made him smile lightly before nuzzling further into it. He didn't want to wake up for many reasons, one, able to just be in Devin's arms.
Devin lost track of time as he dreamed. In his dream he and Leo ran over a field pack full of pink and blue flowers. Devin ran and Leo followed him, until his tan lover pushed him over and got ontop of him.
The him in the dream blushed and giggled. He seemed so happy.
And Leo now looked mature in his dreams, before he could only remeber his child like form.
Then as dream leo was going to kiss his his face changed suddently into a monster. Suddently the calm field started to colapse, and devin could hear spices voice playing in the back of his head. The dream monster version of leo smirked as he chuckled " your an idiot, you feel for my lie, now I'll enjoy seeing you suffer" as he wrapped his arms around Devins neck, making devin scream himself awake.
Short in breath and with tears on his eyes he was a little out of it. He looked to his side to see Leo looking at him, and his face turned bright pink " Lee..leo...good morning !" He said trying to sound optimistic and happy and trying to forget his nightmare " sorry I didn't mean to wake you " he said a bit embarrassed " how you sleep ?" He said looking at his lover with blushy cheeks.
Leo gasped as he felt Devin push away as he screamed. "Fuck Devin...morning...." He rubbed his fingers through his hair. "What was that? You okay?" He asked as his hands reached out and brushed the boys cheek. "Don't worry...I was awake but god fucking damn that was loud. You have some lungs huh..." He smirked a little thinking only about sex. It was programed into him for years now.

Devin looked down looking sad for a moment " sorry ..." He said as he took a deep breath as looked up with a smile on his face. He had gotten so used to faking a smile on comand that it atmost seemed natural.
" I was having a bad dream again...like the ones I had in the orphanage ..." He said blushing a bit " it seemed so real too... but now I am a lot better seeing you first thing when I wake up" he said slowly moving closer to leo and burring his face on Leo's chest. " so how was work " he said as he slowly plushed his body over Leo's and looked down on him smiling "I didn't hear you come in, so it must have been late, did you eat ? I left the food out for you " he said as he rubbed their noises together like a playful kitten " cause we can have breakfast or you can have me if you want " he teased as he drove his hands a bit down on Leo.
Even if what spice said was true , Devin wouldn't stop being himself with him, loving him, wanting him, getting hard for him . He loved him too much, and spice usually spoke a bit to much.
Leo shook his head a little, "no...I crawled into bed and passed out. Food sounds good though..." He felt sick but he was trying to play it off. He smiled as Devin crawled on top of him. "Your so fucking sexy....but I'm starving. Can we eat?" He playfully rubbed his nose back with Devin's and kissed his lips. "I'm just so exhausted from work."

" well I made some rice and stake since I don't really know what you like to eat, hopefully you will eat a couple of plates" he said hopefully. He had cooked so much food cause he was distracted and in the end not even spice ate his usual share.

Devin smiled tenderly " sure we can, I mean I kind of drained you yesterday before you went to work " he said as he scratched the back of his head " I am still a little sore to be honest ....it's just seeing you here well, it's hard to control it " he said innocently " i must sound like such a loser " he said laughing a bit.

" I could bring the food up for you, since I kind of overslept I am full of energy... " he said missing Leo's lips before h got up and stretched " well do you work today too? Cause If not you can take it easy today, and lay in bed being lazy " he teased .

"Man...sorry Devin. I should be more careful with you. I'll go easier...and work you up to it." Leo said as he thought of ways to make it easier on Devin. He chose to take it rough and was a lot more used to it. "Your not a loser...your who I wish I could be." He sat up with a back pain shooting through him. He whined and bit his lip. "No...your sore. Let's go together so there's less work." He shrugged and forced himself to stand up. He kissed the boy on the cheek and then his lips. "But I'm off today...so we can relax together. It sounds nice." He kissed him again, not getting enough of his lips.