Chapter 37: Here kitty kitty...

"Well anything is cleaner than here that's for sure... If he was here, he would be so fucking mad " He joked as he knew he eventually had to clean this mess up.
But eventually meant later and not now, now he was going to have some fun.
He welcomed the other sitting on him with a smirk as he observed him lustfully following his every move as he finished his cig, turning it off on the bed, adding an other burn mark to the fabric.
" sounds like a plan kitty ...after all you always keep it interesting" he said as he placed his hands on the other hips and welcomed his tongue inside his mouth. Jaxx closed his eyes as he let the alcohol in him to play with his lust.
The kiss started slow, as their lips mearly brushed, but slowly it turned hungrier as Jaxx slowly pushed himself on the other, covering his frame with his own, as he gripped his hips and slowly pulling down his pants a bit. Before letting them head under the dark skinned boys shirt.
He pulled a bit away as he felt the pills effect starting to take root as he gaze over the others body as he licked his lips . For a moment he seemed a bit different, demonic even , as he went for an other hungry kiss, trailing his lips down on the boys neck " come on kitty, purr for me " he said seductively.
Leo wrapped his arms around the mans neck and pulled himself closer as their kiss became more rushed and wet. He felt like he was always high, and probably was so adding more drugs on top just felt even better. He moved his hips back and forth as the hands wondered on his thin body. He rubbed his ass against Jaxx's hard bulge and tilt his head for the demon to have his fun, "mnn...puuur" he played along and purred like a cat. "This kitty needs to be filled up...will you help this poor kitten?" He wanted to be filled up with drugs and being filled with cock didn't sound so bad either. Even if he finally found the love of his life, he couldn't get out of his life style just like that. He had also grown a little bit of feelings for this poor boy, he couldn't just leave him. Also the man who hired him would probably kill him if he did run out on their deal.

As his bottom was rubbed against, a chuckle escaped his lips. Maybe it was the drugs or simply the sex but his mind was slowly breaking away from the bad and concentrated on what he wanted, Wich was to fuck till he passed out.
"I haven't had any motivation do anything so my tank should be full, all for you " he said as he drove Leo's hand to his buldge, but before anything he grabbed a needle and smirked " but first a little treat.... Wich arm do you want it ?" He asked we he kissed the others neck. " after all I want my kitty to feel good "
Leo rubbed the bulge his hand was placed on. His fingers enjoying the size he was playing with. "All for me huh...it got bigger it seems...my growing boy is getting big. I'm so proud. I wanna give him a kiss " he lift off his shirt to reveil his lean body to jaxx. The wounds on both of his arms but he knew exactly which one was good to go. He pulled out a ribbon from his jean shorts and tied it tight around his arm to show the vein. "Hurry daddy...kitty needs his fix....I wanna suck your cock."

" what can I say, playing with kitty has made me grow up in a few places...yet at the rate I am growing I am going to need a place with a taller cealing " the dark haired boy teased as he could feel his arousal growing as their word play became more and more intimate. Leo has became a great buddy for Jaxx in more ways than one. He was one of the few he had fucked more than once, without letting things go over the "just -a- fuck " status from the other end.
Jaxx eyes observed the others slim figure as he took off his top, and saw him get ready.
" don't rush perfection little kitten" he said smirking as he uncapped the needle and pointed it up making sure no air bubbles where inside the liquid. " don't worry you will get all the cock you want after this" he said seductively as he placed a kiss on Leo's vein as he looked up , placing the needle just above the skin " ready ?" He said as he slowly pushed the needle inside the tan boys flesh, waiting a few seconds before pushing the contents of the styling inside of him, losing up the torque he has made so the blood would flow better.
He slowly pulled the needle out and threw it to the pile of needles that where falling out of the trashcan next to his bed.
" there you go kitty, it's strong but I am sure you will like it " he said With a smirk on his lips he lifted his shirt throwing it to the side showing his slim figure. Bruises and tons of needle marks covered his arms.
" now is my turn to join you" he said as he grabbed an other needle " care to do the honors ?" He said as he untied the bandana he wore around his neck and wrapped it around the arm that had the less needle marks on it.
Leo watched as the needle went it and followed the liquid until it was empty. He sighed and relaxed as the ribbon came off and back in his pocket. "You know how to treat me right." He smirked and watched as jaxx got ready for his turn. He grabbed a new needle and did the same steps as him with the same amount of precision.
Once done he threw the needle to the side with the rest. "Is daddy ready for more?" He smirked as he pulled away and stood up. He unzipped his shorts and let the rest of his clothes fall to the ground. He let jaxx stare at his body for a moment just to play. "Meow..." He laughed and went to his knees in front of him. "Daddy's turn" he undid his jeans and pulled them off his hips to the ground. Jaxx's erection popping from his underwear. "Kitties hungry...feed me " he pouted a little before taking Jaxx's cock into his hand and slowly caressing before using his mouth. His tongue skillfully c playing with jaxx just the way he liked it.
With the drugs in his system it was like he never found Devin. He didn't have to think about how he was fucking someone else and techniqually cheating on his soulmate.