Chapter 28: Old wounds

Leo kissed him back like it was such a natural thing to do. "It's fine...being innocent. I think I would rather suck at sex than be the way I am now...I'm really glad you haven't done more guys." He said honestly in a low voice. It felt unreal talking to Devin and being so affectionate was just so different for him now.
"Sorry...I was pretty out of it." He flinched as Devin touched his arm and brushed his hand away unconsciously. "Ah...sorry. I didn't mean..." He took Devin's hand that he swatted away and kissed his knuckles. "I had a lot of fun last night..." A small laugh came to him at the notion of money, "no no...that's well...that's my job but your never my job." He kissed up from his knuckles to his forearm up to his neck. "I've always wanted to do this...I've dreamt about touching you...I thought last night was a vivid dream....I can't believe it was real." He smiled softly against his neck as everything was slowly becoming real.
"Are you in pain? Your back and hips? I did make you work for that cum." Leo grinned and pulled away to kiss his lips softly. "I can help...let's take a bath...together? It's one of my fantasies...."
" you think so ? " Devin said smiling a little " spice always said it was a bad thing to be innocent, he said it made men not want you as much or something along those lines " the pink haired boy said as he rolled his eyes and slowly blee his bangs up making a funny sound "I am really bad at this so hearing you said innocent is good makes me happy...I mean I was about to go home when I saw you ...looking so sexy" he said chuckling " oh come on Leo! I don't think you would suck even without practice ...I mean that night in the orphanage you made me feel funny" he said bitting his lip for a moment before he continued " which later on made me touch myself until I came was one of the ways I remembered you " he said as his cheeks turned pinkish as his eyes met Leo's " you where really good back then even for being so young". He said smirking a little yet still looking innocent.
" it's ok, you being out of it I mean even out of it you still sort of act like you, just a little more wild" he said bitting his lip " or maybe that's just who you are I just never noticed " he said smiling " I want to know the new you ...it's been years since we talked, we have some catching up to do " he said happily, as he felt his hand being brushed up " sorry I don't know you didn't like being touch..." He said looking down " there's a lot of things I don't know " he said trying to sit up again as he made a funny face, before his hand was lifted and slowly caressed, making him blush.
He heard the others words as he felt like he had died and gone to heaven.
" I am so glad " he said shyly as he headed about Leo's job " wait job ? I didn't know you had a job !! Oh you have to tell me all about it !" He said sounding exited. Just talking to Leo felt like they never left each others side.
" I too always dreamed this " Devin said looking down shyly. " you where always on my mind when I...you know " he said blushing " well for me it was a dream come true too, it did feel amazing and I was not out of it, well I sort of had a sugar rush but I think that does not count" .
He slowly nooded to the pain " it's ok, it's not that bad...I'll be good as long as I don't have to sit down , but a bath sounds perfect" he said smiling .