Chapter 25: Memories

Devin knew it was pointless. He Felt everything he said bouncing off, like leo was a brick wall.
Where was the Leo he remembered. He knew it was somewhere in there.
He slowly held onto his hand tighter as his eyes saw the bracelet. He was right he would grow into it, and he did. Yet somewhere inside he felt this was his fault for not being there for his best friend and boyfriend when he needed him then most.
He felt the others member coming inside him as his insides stretched to fit him inside . He held onto the others hand thighly as he bit his lip holding back the tears that where forming in his eyes. He gasped as he tried to keep relaxed so it would hurt less.
Leo was bigger that what he was used to, as he felt himself being reached in places he had never been reached before, so it took him a moment until the pain began to fade.
Devin nooded when Leo asked if he was ready, as the little pain he felt began to turn into pleasure.
Leo's rhythm was different from spice, his was more fierce and expiranced. Even when they where just starting it felt so good. The way he moved was pressing all the right buttons for the bubblegum color haired boy.
" ahhhhh.....ahhhhh...." He moan as his hips pushed down, enjoying his cock. He didn't usually act so slutty but Leo was making his hormones go crazy, and the fact that was him was making him want more and never let go.
He stared lost into Leo's eyes as his lips slowly parted, and his cheeks turned red. He was so in love with him, yet he didn't know him.
" you ...feel ...so ...good...ahhh" Devin said as he saw a nostalgic expression taking over Leo's face " what's wrong ? Don't you feel good too ? " he ask as he felt the other go a bit roughter, as he wrapped his arm around him and fucked him harder making the moment more intimate.
Devin closed his eyes as he let his lust and desire take over. He wanted to make Leo happy, even if he didn't know how he was. He moan louder and louder as his mind started to go blank.
His lips parted as a trail of saliva dripped from his lips, As the corner of his eyes here filled with tears, as he heard the other whispering on his ear.
" my ...name ?" He said taking a moment to remember and clear his mind enough to speak " you know my name ....silly " he said as he pulled a bit away to look directly into his eyes. " it's Devin" he said as his hips now moved along side the tan boys rhythm.

Leo furrowed his brows and gazed into the boys blue eyes, what? Devin but...this had to be a hallucination there was no other explanation except...that's he's really here. "Devin..." His face became soft and for a moment he wanted to cry. He stopped thrusting and instead leaned forward and pressed their lips together. The kiss was electrifying, his brains were scattered and blank as their kiss got more and more passionate. His hips started to move again as his lips locked with Devin's. His free arm held him tight around his waist, not wanting to let him go.

Devin stared into Leo's eyes for a moment as he tried to reach his expression. Wich seemed to be changing drastically as his hips suddently stop.
" yeah ... That's my name..." He said short on breath as his lips where suddenly taken into a kiss.
Devin's whole body shivered as it had been such a long time since he felt those warm lips over his own. After all the thing devin never forgot about leo where how warm where his kisses.
Devins lips moved to match Leo's as he wrapped his arms around the others neck, as the kiss became more intense.
Devin felt his body shiver as the boy pounded into him once more, as he parted their lips for a moment a a moan left his lips . Panting and trying to keep it together devin spoke " I thought you ...you...said ...you ...didnt kiss " he said he locked their lips together again, moaning between kisses as he felt warm and so happy in that moment.
With each trust, leo went harder and deeper each time. Devins hips moved wanting more of his childhood lover, not wanting to stop in fear he would disappear again.

Leo didn't answer and instead kept kissing his lips and letting his tongue slide into the boys mouth, molesting his mouth and fighting the tongue, he enjoyed every taste. His hips pushed deep into his body, feeling like he just couldn't get enough but with every thrust he got close and closer to climax. He hoped this wasn't a dream but it just felt like one, for the main fact that he was fucking his childhood love. The one he lost 5 years ago. He held onto him closely and pulled back just slightly from the kiss to breathe. "If I'm dreaming...please don't wake me" he panted heavily and gazed into his eyes. "Don't let me go..." He whispered.

_________________________________________________________________________

Devin had never felt so close to a male before, like he did with leo.
He didn't have much practice when it came to kissing, but it all seemed to get smoother, as he went. It was like their mouths fit perfectly on eachother
Trust after trust Devin was getting louder as his hormones where driving him to the edge. He breathed heavily as his back arched and his hips moved and he just could not get enough.
" Leo.... I love you " he said as he felt his whole body quiver as he felt his peek approaching " never leave me again leo " he said as he let out a loud moan as he erupted letting his seed fall all over his lover and his tummy .