Chapter 34: Leo's job ...

"I can't help it your sexy " he said bitting his bottom lip " I missed taking pics of you, these I am printing out " he said sounding exited.
Devin blushed at his words " well I leaned from you, you always used to say you needed to get someone who could cook " he said smiling " yet I know I am far from perfect. So hope you don't mind Mac and cheese for dinner " he said smirking " so do you have to go soon ?" He said not looking forward to being home alone, yet it would give him a chance to prepare the laundry and clean the house a bit.

"Mac and cheese...sounds like heaven." Leo grinned and finished off his pancakes, realizing he didn't answer him about the pancakes. "I'm full...thanks bae." He reached over and grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to kiss him. "You mind me calling you that? It's like really fucking popular right now." He shrugged a little and let go of his shirt.

"Ah...not yet...um...I don't have any clean clothes..." He said motioning he was only in undies. "Can we wash them first?" He asked since he kinda needed clothes to go outside.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Your too easy to please " the pink hair boy said just before he was pulled and his lips where taking into a kiss.
Devin felt like he was dreaming " no..I don't mind " he said shaking his head with flustered cheeks as he had no idea what that meant. But if leo liked the word it should be something nice?
" cloths ? Oh yeah cloths ! " he said a bit out of if, leo had that effect on him. Grabbing the basket Devin threw everything in the washing machine and be added the soap, mumbling a song to himself as he got everything ready.
" should not take long since its a small load, then a little bit more to dry and you will have clean cloths for the first time in a while.
He walked towards Leo and sat on his lap " in the meantime I want to be close to you " he said innocently

"You wanna be close? How close?" Leo asked with a little smirk as his arms wrapped around his new Bae. "Wanna mess around while we wait? Give me some motivation to go to work" basically use Devin as his trigger to get hard. He looked at the empty kitchen island and got a little sparkle in his eye. "Should we... Make it a thing? To have sex in every room" he lift Devin up and set him on the counter. He stood up and stood between his legs. "I can't remember much from last night so... Let's make this one worth remembering." His hands went to devin's jeans and started to unbutton while he pressed his bulge against his thigh. "I wanna be inside of you again... You think it would alright if I just never pull out? Stay inside you" he grinned and kissed Devin as he pulled down the boys pants and undies.

Devin blushed as he heard Leo's words " well as close as we can be, I mean we need to make up for those 5 years away from each other". Now that leo was back on his life Devin wanted to be with him for ever.
" mess around? you mean like last night? " he said sounding hopeful. After all last night had been amazing. " sure...I would love to motivate you " he said as he kissed Leo's lips " yet woundn't it be bad if you go to work with a bonner ? " he asked childishly .
Devin looked over his shoulder to where Leo was looking and smiled " sounds like a kinky plan, marking your territory I suppose ...?" he teased as a chuckle escaped him " but the more memories we make the better, so let's do it everywhere,! I mean, it will give you a reason to come back no ? " he said cheerfully.
A gasp escaped the pink haired his lips as he was lifted and placed in the kitchen counter. " guess the kitchen is the second place ? " he said as his cheeks turned warm. He could feel how hard Leo was as he pressed himself against his leg. He could see how big he was getting under the tin fabric of his briefs, making Devin get hard as well.
" do what you want with me... " devin said as he wrapped his arms around Leo's neck holding him close " you know that's all yours now so you can be in there all the time you like " he whispered in Leo's lip as he tried to act seductively as his pants and undies where pulled down revealing his erection.
" I want you Leo, make me yours " he said looking directly into the tan boys golden eyes.
Leo laughed softly thinking actually having an erection would help his situation but he planned to pop that boner now with Devin.