Chapter 29: Back to the basics...

"I don't mind being touched....just...not my arms." Leo looked away feeling ashamed for the marks on his arms. Specially for the new one that was created last night. He put his hand self consciously on his bruised arm. "Don't worry about it..." He stood up and took Devin's hand, "can you walk? You know I'm actually pretty strong." He grinned, avoiding the subject of his job at least for now. How do you explain that your a prostitue?
"Hmm....you masterbated to me? after I showed you how. Man...I wish I could have seen that." He sighed and reached out his arms to pick Devin up princess style. "I might need you to do that for me....I would love to see it." He held Devin in his arms and carried him to the bathroom.
" you know you don't have to be ashamed, not with me " devin said giving him a weak smile " but I'll follow your wish and not touch you there for now " he said sweetly.
He tilted his head shyly as he tought for a moment before answering " well I think so " he said trying to sit up and grunting a bit in pain " don't worry I'll get up eventually" he said not expensive what would happen next
Devin blushed as he was picked up. " wow your pretty strong " he said surprised " have you been you know working out or something " he asked trying to hide his flustered cheeks. He had not been spoiled like this ever. It felt strange yet it made him happy in a way .
" And yes well...the first few times I cried cause it got up and I didn't know what to do , but then I remember your hand and well I did what you showed Me" he said a bit embarresed. " I could show you, but well I am not that good so I think you would be dissapointed" he said as they reached the bathroom.
" you can put me down now so I can prepare the bath " he said smiling .
Once he was on his feet he stumble a bit , before he stood steadily.
He slowly turned on the water as he eyed his childhood love over his shoulder " so want to start catching up ? What you been up to all these years ?" He asked as he turned the warm water on.
Leo was surprised by Devin yet again, though he said he didn't have to be ashamed it's hard not to be specially when he felt like he wasn't good enough. He laughed a little to himself when Devin added, 'for now' meaning he was going to touch him later. Of course, Devin was never one to give up, at all.
"Not really working out" he made a little face, "I just get into a lot of fights...even before when I was a kid I would be more physical and violent so...fighting just came easily. Though I kinda messed up my knuckles...but my kicks are bad ass. You saw...last night in the club, I knocked that fucker to last Tuesday." He grinned and set the boy down when they reached the tub.
"I wouldn't be disappointed....actually...just thinking about you masterbating to me when you were younger and now turns me on pretty bad." Leo placed his hands onto Devin's ass cheeks while he was bent over to turn on the water.
"Hmmm....much better than I remember." He complimented the pink boys ass and squeezed his bare cheeks. "I wanna fuck you more...." He said very bluntly, the one thing he was open about, sex while everything else was hard to talk about.
"I haven't been up to much...do you really want to hear it? Because i would really love to hear your story."
" well you always been a troublemaker so I am not surprised, it would not be you if you acted different " devin said smiling " yet you should take better care of your self, atleast I am here to take care of you now " he said looking at the others knuckles. Devin never got into fights but sometimes he felt that in an other life he was as rowdy as Leo. " but that kick was bad ass indeed, you need to teach me one day how to kick like that " he joked , before he got in tip toes and kissed Leo's lips.
" well I try my best to do it like you teached me but well it never feels as good as when you did it " he said blushing a bit. It made him happy to hear that Leo was turned on by him. Bending forward to check the water again, smiling when he felt it was in a good temperature.
" well water is ready " he said just before he blushed as he felt the other boy grabbing his ass. He unconsciously pushed back and rubbed it against Leo's croch, even if it was over the jeans he could feel him." We could go again later if you like, i can take it" he teased. After all spice had told him that guys loved fooling around, and even if it hurt as long as it felt good in the moment it didn't matter " after all I want to give you a fuck that you completely remember, since last night you where a bit out of it " he said with a smile on his lips
With flustered cheeks devin nooded " yeah I would love to catch up with you . Even if you haven't done much." He said he slowly straighten up as he kept his butt pressed against Leo. " as for me I went to Europe for a while, my fosters have connections over there and well the only reason they came here again is because I was always sad. That's why they are bearly home. I came back here howling to find you but well nobody had any leads on you so I hanged around spice since I didn't have any other friends " he said as he slowly turned his head and kissed Leo's cheekbone " I am so glad that I managed to find you"