Chapter 21: Taking a kitten home....

Leo was shocked as he was grabbed, this boy did not seem like the type to just go for it but hey. He was rolling with the motion. As Devin put his hands around his neck he placed his hands on his hips and grind against him. He smirked as he felt him getting hard so quickly. "Hmmm... Fucking sounds fun. Maybe if you can show you're worth my time I can make it free." He lowered his face to his ear and whispered, "are you?"

Devin felt his cheeks get warm. He had never actually put any of spices tricks into play before. But seeing how different leo was, it's was all he could think of.
Standing on his tip toes he whispered deductively into the others ear " well why don't you come with me and find out, I promise you won't be disappointed " he said as he placed a kiss on the others neck, and slowly pulled a little away, yet kept their hips rubbing together. "So what you say, interested ? "

His tricks were working well on the high Leo. He didn't mind getting or being fucked. He only had one rule. No kissing.
"Yea... You got a place?" He asked as he he took devin's hand and pulled him along the dance floor until they reached the exit but right before they could leave the two men from before came in. Their angry faces showing they noticed their wallets were gone.
"Fuck. This way" Leo squeezed his hand a little as he was taking the boy the other direction.
"Stop fucker!" One yelled as he grabbed his shoulder. Leo glared and as he spun around he brought up his leg and round house kicked him in the chest. "Back off!" But from the spin he got a little dizzy and stumbled back. "Fuck... That was some good shit" he rubbed his arm where he shot the drug into himself unconsciously. "Run if you still wanna hook up. " he yelled at Devin before making a break for it and running to the door the boys hand in his own. They ran until they were a safe distance and then he started to laugh. "Ha! Those assholes!" He stood up straight and pulled out their wallets. "Hmm.... fuck yea. 300 bucks between them" he took the cash and pocketed it before tossing out the wallets.

Devin was glad he was getting somewhere. He never believe those silly tricks to work, but hey sometimes spice was right , even if it was 1 in a million.
" yeah I got a place " he said as he felt his cheeks warm as he slowly was walked out of the dance floor. Yet he didn't expect what happened next.
" Leo ? Who are these men ?" He asked as he was sure the other didn't hear him as they ran the opposite direction.
Once outside things where getting bad. A fight was not in the plan but he could not lose sight of Leo now, not after he found him, so he did as he was told.
Once they where out of danger devin breath hard to catch his breath. He looked over his shoulder as he looked at Leo, feeling his eyes water up as he heard what he was saying.
Good shit? Stealing ? Was this really leo?
Yet he didn't say anything as he knew he count not judge what he didn't understand. After all he was the one that left.
He slowly held into Leo's arm as he walked a bit ahead pulling him. " come on we are not too far " he said nervously as he noticed the marks on his arms . It took him all he had not to break down and cry.
The reached the house in silence as they reached the room.
" do yo need the bathroom ? Or your good ?" He said blushing, as he walked up to leo and pressed their bodies together
"Leo" he said atmost as a whispered, as he looked up " so ...what do you like to do?" He said faking his tone into a more expiranced one " top or bottom " he said pretending not to know the answer.