Chapter 24: Someone that i used to know...

" right...I always forget " he said thinking for a moment who. Things where so different yet many things stayed the same.
Hearing Leo's answer made Devin pull a way a bit as he saw the male take off his cloths in front of his eyes. He blushed at the sight in front of his eyes. He had dreamed of this moment, but he never imagined it to look so sexy.
Devin slowly lifted his arms as Leo pulled his shirt over his head. His body looked slender yet so much curvier than Leo's. Maybe cause he had been taking it more than giving it, or maybe it was simple generics.
He felt his heart beat loudly inside his chest as he was pushed back onto the bed as he was told to stay silent. M Devin nooded as as his lips curved into a smile, yet his eyes where filled with tears.
This was it, the moment he dreamed about. Only one thing, for Leo this would mean nothing in the morning. Yet he had grown used to it. After all it was like spice said he was just a toy to play with.
He slowly opened his legs as he felt Leo's hand over his member. He relaxed his muscles as he felt Leo pushed his fingers inside of him.
A small gasp left the pink haired boys lips as Leo's fingers began to move, and his chest was caressed, as the hand slowly headed for his cock. " I only done it a couple of times" he said honestly " I was trying to keep thigh for my special someone " he said wanting to say it was him.
As he was stroked and prepared under the others touch, Devin's body began to react. First small moans left his lips, and then his back began to curve up, pushing down on the blue haired males fingers seeking more satisfaction. " I don't mind screaming for you Leo....for you I would do anything " he said as tears left his eyes, followed by an other moan, this time louder than before.
He gasped as the fingers where pulled out of him as he stared at the man with half lidded eyes as he panted a bit. His hormones where going crazy.
A small rip was heard as Devin rose his head a bit as he saw the other slide a condom on himself.
" do I have to wear one too?" He asked wondering how fucking random guys worked.
Yet as he felt the others tip poking into his pulsing entrance he lightly nooded "do what you want with me " he said as a tear ran down his cheek as a tender smile grew on his lips

Leo laughed softly at devin's question. "You seem more like a virgin... You sure you want to be fucked by me?" He asked as he rubbed his tip around his entrance and crack. "Wouldn't your special someone be sad?" He asked as his hands went to the boys hips and raised them a little higher.

"It's probably the drugs and boose but... You look like someone I used to know..." he sighed a little as a sad look passed on his face before he pushed the tip at his entrance and a smile came to his face. "I can't hold on much longer..."

___________________________________

Devin lightly nooded as he held back his tears. " I done this before, just never with you ..." He said as he looked into the others eyes " I guess I am just nervous " he said sincerely as his cheeks turned redder and redder as the male teased his entrance. " I don't know what he is feeling, yet he knows what I am up to " he said shyly as he bit his lip. " cause he is you " he said smiling a little before closing his eyes and relaxing his muscles as his lips where raised.
He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Leo as for a moment he wished he remembered. He slowly took his hand looking at his bloody knuckles for a moment as he enter winded their fingers together "maybe that someone you used to know is closer that you think". As he held his hand he looked into his eyes and said almost whispering " fuck me ..."

Leo was shocked and confused by what this boy was saying? Was he hallucinating from drug induce or was he really about to fuck his first love?
His eyes went to the boys chest and neck, he didn't see a necklace with the bird on him so well, it couldn't be him. He sighed and didn't even think Devin would ever take it off so it couldn't be him.
The moment his hand was taken it made his stomach twist. This was just so intimate. It was weird for him now a days.
He looked into the boys eyes before pressing forward with a lust that couldn't be quenched until he was inside of him. He slowly pushed into his body until he was balls deep inside. He gasped at the feeling though he had fucked before, being inside this boy was different. He felt so warm like his cock was going to melt but maybe it was just the drugs.
"Ah...." He gasped for air for a moment as he felt overwhelmed. He lowered his head and let Devin get used to his size. "Ready?" He asked a little breathless already before lifting his eyes and looking into his as he pulled half way out and thrust back inside. He moved slowly at first and gripped onto the boys hand as he started to pick up his rhythm. He wanted to make this boy feel better than he ever has before. "Ah....ha.....ah...." He panted as he pushed deep inside of him and pound his insides. He watched his face, thinking the drugs were so tricky to make him look like Devin when in the morning he would just he some other colorful boy as usual.
He wrapped his free arm around him and held him close as he went faster and made it his mission to fuck him senseless. In the movement he heard a jingle on his wrist. The hands they were holding together, the boy had something on his wrist. His eyes widened when he saw the charms. This was new...his dreams would never add the necklace specially not even on his neck. Was this real?
He looked back at the boy he made into a moaning mess and leaned down to his ear. "...what's your name?" His heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest with anticipation though in the mean time he never stopped thrusting deep into the boy.