Chapter 26: Was it a dream? Or ...?

Leo really felt like he was in a dream. He was actually passed out from alcohol or drugs or something in an alley way. Maybe he was getting raped and that's why he's dreaming of sex. Though sex with Devin was a normal dream for him. It was just never this clear.
His heart jumped in his chest from his confession. He couldn't ask for a better dream.
"I will...I promise... I'll never leave you." he never made promises but this was a dream right? He kept Fucking the boy, even after he came because it was harder to come when your strung out on anything.
After Devin came he switched positions, he raised the boys leg and turned him on his side where he could hit his spot at another angle and now that he came once he was more sensitive.
Maybe it was the condom that made him last longer too and v suddenly found it odd he put it on in a dream but he didn't question it for long since his mind was a little busy being amazed by how good devin's insides felt. He wanted to make it his new home and live there forever. After a few more minutes he switched them again and made Devin go on all fours. He pounded into the boys ass doggy style and left love bites down his back. He finally felt his climax coming with the third position as his hands wrapped around his waist and held onto him. "Imma cum..." he wanted Devin to come with him the second time and he grabbed his dick with one hand and stroked him with the rhythm of his thrusting.
It didn't take much more before he came into him but and pumped out until him until he was finished. He panted heavily and felt like passing out but he stayed awake only to pull out and toss off the Condon, it hung over the side of the trash can. He fell to the side, and put his head on the pillow. He tiredly extended his arms to Devin before his eyes closed and he passed out with his true love in his am.
Tears streamed down Devin's checks as he heard Leo said he would stay. He even promised, man he had changed. The Boy Devin remember would not commit or promise anything, not even if his life depended on it.
Devin felt his whole body shivering after he came. Yet leo kept going making moan more. He had become so sensible that his mind was completely blank.
He could not think straight as he was consumed by pleasure and lust. Yet he never felt happier. He was with Leo.
Leo moved his body as he was a puppet, a doll with no self will, as he kept pounding him. " ahhhh ...ahhhh " the boy moaned as he looked over his shoulder and stared deeply into Leo's eyes " there it feels ...feels really good ...don't don't stop! " he practically begged as gasps and loud moans left his lips.
As he was switched again, devin lifted his ass so Leo could penetrate him better, as he birdied his face in the sheets holding fistfuls of his bed sheets. " ouch..." He said in a deductive tone and the boy bit him and marked him as his own.
" yes...cum inside of me ...make me yours " he practically begged even if the other was wearing a condom. After all he had never been filled up before, since spice always pulled out or simply wore a condom as well.
A loud gasp left the pink haired boys lips as he felt Leo's hand on his member. He lifted his head and arched his back. Bit as his hips moved in rhythm with his tanned lover.
It didn't take long until he erupted moaning loudly. He colapsed head down onto the bed as he tried to even out his brething. He had never been fucked so hard before yet it felt amazing .
As Leo laid down with opened arms devin dragged himself closer to the others chest as his eyes slowly began to close.
" I love you leo" he said as he nuzzled his head on the others chest and slowly feel asleep.
Leo didn't want to fall asleep because he knew this would be over and he would wake up on the streets once again. He wished he could keep that promise and be together forever.
While Devin confessed again a real smile came to his lips for just a second before he fell asleep. He thought he would never get tired of hearing that.
Leo woke up in the morning with a killer hangover though he was pretty much used to it. Maybe he just drank a little much last night. He held a pink haired boy in his arms. Weird because he never cuddled. He let go of him and looked around the room. Hm... Nice place. Though he didn't recognize it so this was someone new. He remembered a bit of his 'dream' last night and woke up happy that he wasn't on the street or raped.
He sat up on the bed and wondered how cute was his catch from the club. He smirked a little as he moved the boys hair from his face and there laying next to him was Devin. Wat! This wasn't a dream. He gasped and scoot back a little to see him completely, it was definitely the boy in his dream. His childhood boyfriend. He felt scared and happy at the same time. How did this happen? He wanted to remember their encounter. They had sex after all and he could barely remember it. He didn't want him to see him like this. He looked disgusting. He scoot out of bed silently and went to the bathroom to shower with the towel he stole from Devin. He cleaned up as good as he could and even did his laundry while showering of course he used the shower not the washing machine since he's never used any but the ones at laundry mats.
With wet long blue hair he came back into the room smelling fresh for the first time in a while. He didn't know how to go about this. He went to check if Devin was awake yet.