Chapter 31: Give us a try...?

Leo felt redder than before as Devin said love. He bit his lip and looked away. "Yea... You can say that"
He gave a nod as his answer to the second question. "Just...I don't think it's right for him to fuck you when he doesn't love you." He felt upset and grumbled a little before spurting out angrily, "no one can fuck you unless they love you more than me" he growled.
His grumpy face was interrupted by Devin pinching his cheeks then kissing him. "Well...I have dreams about you constantly but sometimes I hallucination and see you when I'm Fucking someone else and well truthfully for a while I didn't think it was you... Then I thought I was dreaming when I saw the charms. I don't know. I'm just stupid. "
Leo sighed and rubbed the back of his head feeling awkward. "I work most nights...but...I wouldn't mind time for you. I um... Have a number. When your free you can text me and I'll come." He messed with devin's now wet hair when he heard his phone get a text. "Ah... Can you hand me my phone?" He asked since Devin was on top of him. His phone was in his jean pockets.
Devin smiled seeing how red leo was getting. He always found it cute to see his childhood friend showing emotion. After all he knew there was more to him than that thought look he always carried around.
" well I love you too " he said smiling as he pressed their noises together.
" so in other words your asking me to be all yours ?" He teased before looking directly into Leo's eyes " you sure you want to deal with all my teen hormones and stamina" he said as he lifted his butt up a bit and slowly ran his hands over Leo's chest " you don't have to worry leo, I don't want anyone but you" he said smiling as he bit his bottom lip " well I don't really have anything to do, and your working so why don't you let me know when you have time, yet your welcome to stay here if you want, even after you come out of work. Mom won't mind, spice stays over all the time " he said sounding hopeful.
" it's not stupid , I find it cute " he said as he heard Leo's talk about his dreams. The pink haired boy looked down at his arm where the charms hanged " I never take it off, it broke so I started wearing it like this, yet every time I look at it I think if you. Tell you what next time we do it don't take anything so you can remeber everything " he teased as he hear something vibrate.
Devin sat up in the tub as he reached for Leo's pants and checked in his pocket. He took out a beaten up phone, that seemed like it had seen better days and gave it to leo " work ? " he asked as he laid on Leo's chest.
Leo smiled as he heard Devin confess again. He seriously could never get enough. He looked over the boys shoulder to look at his ass, "well...honestly...I think I can win in the stamina. I do have more experience after all but don't worry... I'll teach you some new things. But I'll only teach you these things to use on me. No sharing." He said as an answer for only being his.
He took his phone and nodded, "yea work..." he mumbled as he opened his old flip phone. "I'll come back...so we can sleep together. You don't have to wait up. Just leave you're window unlocked." He said happily. He was kinda like a cat, a lion right?
He checked his message with a sigh. "Yea...I gotta work tonight."
Devin rolled his eyes " stamina maybe, but I am sure I can still beat you in Mario Kart " he said jokingly. After all they grew up together " I guess stamina grows as you grow older and gain more practice right ? " the pink haired boy said as he stared into Leo's eyes " yet I don't have any condoms, I should probably buy some, and anything else that we need I mean spice usually brings the things " he said shyly.
A smile ran thought devins lips as he headed about leo teaching him things. " don't worry what ever you teach me it's between you and me, I don't want anyone else Anyways"
Hearing about Leo wanting to come back every night made him happy " alright, your welcomed to use my cloths too I see you have so little things...maybe we should go shopping " he said sounding exited " I'll leave the window open every night but you need to promise to kiss me when you come in ...do you work till late usually ? " he asked curiously
Leo laughed at the mention of video games. Mario cart was the only game they had since Leo stole it for the system. Though he told Devin he bought it.
"Hmm...condoms. lube... Maybe some vibrators." He grinned as he teased. "Oh the bullet. The small one that vibrates." He laughed.
"Okay... but I'm a bit taller than you now and you don't wear much black" he shrugged, "I like my black." He leaned forward and pressed their lips together softly and loving, "like that?" He teased. "Hmm...yea. usually at night. Not often during the day." He paused and suddenly felt bad, "you um... sure you wanna do this?...us?"