Chapter 23: It's a secreat....

"Who I kiss? Well that's a secret" Leo winked at the boy, completely out of it and not knowing who he was or really caring.
He first stripped off his shirt. He had a nice body, not muscular but nicely toned. "You want to see the rest? Why don't you help me here?" He said as he stood up and went in between the boys legs and stood in front of the sitting boy so he was going height.
Devin was not sure this was the right way to approach his best friend but hey it was working.
As Leo took his top off devin Shallowed deeply. He was so good looking.
" sure " he said confidently as his hands shaked. He was nervous but he was trying to hide it. He slowly unzipped his pants and slowly pulled down his underwear to reveal his manhood. Devin felt his cheeks turning warm as he looked at it head on. He had grown up quite a bit since he last saw it.
With flustered cheeks he approached him and he slowly began to lick the others cock as he looked up meeting his gaze, before he started sucking him.
He did everything as spice told him as he placed his hands gently in the others hip bones and started bobbling his head, eying the male to see his reaction every chance he got

Leo was not expecting a bj but hey, he welcomed it. He put his hand into the boys hair and watched him suck it. Though he did seem like he was thinking the entire time. "Mn..." he moaned softly and moved his hips to fuck the boys mouth. "Hey...how old are you?" The boy looked young to him and well, rape wasn't on his list of things to be arrested for.

Devin keep rolling his tounge and lips over the other member as he felt it twitch and pulse inside his mouth.
His cheeks where flustered as he gave into Leo's touch, the more he caressed his bubblegum pink looks the faster and deeper he moved.
Slowly parting his lips from the others cock he looked up, driving his hand to stoke him as he spoke. " does it feel good ? " he asked not knowing if he was doing everything correctly.
He slowly licked the others tip a s he made sure to use the other precum, and saliva to made his hand move smoothy over his skin.
He froze for a bit when asked his age, as it was prof enought leo didn't know it was him, or he would not ask such things.
" I am turning 16 in a couple of days " he said as he moved his hand a bit fast " and so are you right ?" He said hopping something he said would bring leo back onto his senses but he highly doubt it.
" don't worry thought, I know how to take it " he said feeling his cheeks turn warm " and I'll be alone for a couple of days, so you have nothing to worry about" he said As he gave into sucking the other once more.
He could feel his hormones going crazy. After all he was young and this was his first love, even if he didn't remember, he could remember for both of them.
Also this was the first time in a very long time that devin did something he wanted to do. Not because spice encouraged him, not because it was the right thing to do . For one Devin was doing what he wanted.
The tought of that alone was making him pulse as he grabbed his free hand and slowly began to stroke himself as he deep-throated the blue haired male.

"Ah ya... Your doing real good." Leo's eyes never left Devin as he watched him suck. Something about this boy was familiar but that's usually why he picked them in the first place. He wanted someone he could pretend was his first love. Then he could be Fucking Devin. Though unknown to him today he actually was.
"Hmm... my birthday? I don't know. I haven't celebrated it in years..." he didn't really know how he knew how birthday, only reason he remembered it was because it was devin's birthday but really he pretended not to know it.

Devin slowly pulled away as he licked his tip gently. A smile ran through his features as he was praised for doing a good job. " if your happy so am I" he said as he let out a small chuckle as he quicken the rhythm of his hand over the others cock.
" your birthday is next week on Tuesday, you should be turning 18 or was it 19 " he said thinking for a moment " never less we should do something, I mean I haven't seen you in so long " he said wondering how much of what he was saying this new leo would remeber in the morning.
He slowly opened his mouth as continued sucking him, as he He felt his own member pulse as he knew he was ready for more than just foreplay, but he wanted to make sure leo wanted it as much as he did.
" do you feel really good? Would you like to go inside of me ?" He asked a bit nervous. He only dreamed of saying those words to Leo, but he was not sure what works his answer be. "I want to do bad things with you Leo like we did when we where little" he said knowing this Leo's mind was not there, yet he wished he was

"18..." he mumbled though after a second his eyes furrowed with question. "What? I don't.... Don't understand" he closed his eyes as he was consumed again. "Ah..." he gasped and pulled away from devin's mouth. "Yea..." he pulled off his pants the rest of the way and grabbed devin's shirt to pull it off his body. He gently pushed him back so he was on his back and kissed down his chest as his hands Pulled off devin's pants the rest of the way too. "Shhs...no more talking" he said since he really wasn't understanding what he was talking about in the first place. He licked his fingers and rubbed his two fingers across the boys tip for lubricant before slowly sliding them into his ass. His free hand on the boys chest, caressing his flesh for distraction while he stretched his insides. "Your tight..." he said with a smile. He hasn't fucked anyone this tight in a while. Since virgins were too much work to get comfortable to fuck. He didn't like to work for it.
He started to pump his fingers in and out while his hand slide down his chest and pumped devin's cock at the same speed. "Feel that?...I'm going to make you scream out..." he smirked and once he felt like he was stretched enough he pulledc out his fingers and leaned over the bed. From his pants pocket he pulled out a Condom and slipped it on himself. He looked at the boy. He could have sworn he looks like his lost love. It just made him more excited. "You want this?" He asked as he pressed his tip against his entrance.