Chapter 35: Work is work

Leo and Devin had their fun on the couch, Leo was effectively breaking in Devin for the sex filled life style he was accustomed too. He went to the door with Devin in toe and turned around to say good bye. "I'll be back....probably in the morning. Don't stay up Kay?" He leaned forward and kissed the boys lips sweetly.

Devin had never had so much consecutive sex, yet even if he could still feel Leo inside of him, and his knees felt a bit weak, he had never been happier. After all, Leo wanted him, and he count get enough of the man he loved.
With a smile on his lips the pink haired boy blushed. " alright ...I'll leave the window opened as promised - and food in the fridge so you better eat " he said as he stood on his tiptoes to steal one last kiss before Leo left for work " be good ...and oh ! Have a nice day at work !" He said cheerfully.
Leo felt his cheeks burn, it was nice to hear all that from Devin. He smiled softly, "your too cute." He reached up and grabbed his nose playfully.
He left for 'work' but before getting to Jaxx's place of work, he went to the local clinic to get himself checked out. He was told he would get the results tomorrow.
It was now night as he came up to the club and up to the bar. With a smile on his sweet tasting lips he looked at Jaxx. "Hey." Was all he needed to say as a greeting. "Hungry?" A smirk came to his lips before he drank down his liquor.
A chuckle left his lips as traces of the small leo he knew and loved still showed trough.
The moment Leo left , Devin walked back Inside and threw himself on the couch grabbing a cushion as he smiled to himself. He coun't Remeber the last time he had been so happy. It was not long till he feel asleep.
Meanwhile in the Bar, Jaxx shift was almost over. And about time. The dark haired boy didn't know how much longer he would be able to hold before he dragged his next costumer over the bar counter and took him to the back for a little fun.
Yet last time he pulled that little stun he atmost got his ass fired, so he decided to drink it off a bit to hold the thirst. After all a few shots that went missing would never go noticed around.
As he served his last rounds before he clocked out, he heard a voice that sounded so familiar even under the pound music that played around them. Just in the right time too.
A smirk ran through his lips as he returned the greeting " Hey there kitty... " he joked as he leaned a bit over the counter top " you know I am always hungry, but today I am starving " he joked " didn't see you around yesterday....bussy night ?" He asked.