Chapter 41: Round 2

" me? Done? When did you ever get that idea" Jaxx teased as he felt the other shift under him " I am still hard ain't i? " he teased as he felt the others hands on the sides of his face. This simple gesture made Jaxx's face look gentle and fragile for a bit, even if his features didn't really look very human at the time.
Trying to break off from his thoughts, he spoke playfully again "I still have a few rounds left, but if you beg for them I'll go rougher on you kitten, to make up for not seeing you yesterday... Plus you haven't even touch your drinks and I am still not wasted enough " he teased as he let his hand go down, grip Leo's cock "oh fuck it I don't care if I lose anymore I am too horny to care" he said as he leaned forward and kissed Leo's lips.
Meanwhile dinner went by quickly and silently. Devin knew there was something on spices mind specially since he was never one to be silent.
After they ate, spice dropped the plates on the sink " well I am off"
Devin looked surprised " so early ? " he said worried that he was mad at him for not letting touch him.
Spice nooded as he walked to wards the door. " I'll see you around then Dev. " he said as he slid his shoes back on " oh and if I was you I wouldn't get my hopes up with that guy your seeing " he said seriously
Devins eyes widden " what do you mean ? It's not some guy it's Leo..."
Spice rolled his eyes and gave Devin a serious look " look I knew where Leo was when you came back, reason why I never told you about it it's cause he is damaged goods... You shouldn't hang out with him...he does not care for anyone but himself, he is lost to his own ways"
Devin froze as he felt Spices words hurting like knives " if you knew why didn't you...spice I don't understand"
" you think he is working and being loyal to you, you better think again.... He is nothing more than a dirty junky slut"
Devin bit his lip " that's not true spice.... Appologize ! "
Spice rolled his eyes " whatever. You will learn the hard way "
" I think you should leave " devin said firmly
" yeah I should ...you fallen into his trap...guess until you hit your head you won't understand...when you see I a right you'll call me ...laters" the neon boy said as he walked out.
Devin slammed the door shut as his eyes got filled with tears. He rushed upstairs and closed his bedroom door. There he began to cry, not wanting to belive spices words. It took him a few hours to get himself together enought to walk to the window and unlock it.
He didn't care. Leo came first .
He walked to his bed and his under the sheats crying till he feel asleep.
Leo laughed as Jaxx played along with him, he really enjoyed their time together even if it wasn't romantically, they were more like mutual fuck buddies and Leo so happened to get paid bank each time they fucked.
He moaned into the kiss as his hips moved underneath of Jaxx. He gripped onto his hair tight as his peak came and he came onto both of their stomachs. He broke their kiss and let out a gasp of air. "Fuuuuck..." He groaned.
He laughed, "you lose...so that means I get to choose next position." Leo pushed Jaxx so he would get off. He crawled across the bed, his front and back with splatters of cum. He grabbed a bag and took two bottles or alcohol. Popping them open for them. "These two for me...and one for you." He teased before taking a long swig and handing Jaxx the untouched one. "I need to be fucked at least three more times! So you better work up that stamina, kitty needs his shot of vitamin D." He laughed and crawled closer to Jaxx. "Maybe some more pills would be great too~"
The two boys got drunk and fucked, drugged up and fucked, and fucked and fucked until they were tapped out and passed out on the bed. Leo was a mess of both their cum. He could have sworn a large bat made him suck his dick and came on him too but that didn't seem right. In the haze, it really could have been anyone. He was fucking Jaxx still right? Maybe a couple more men came in to play too. He couldn't say but when he woke up, he was covered in sperm. His face had clumps of cum, some dripped down the side of his mouth and more found on his chest and stomach. It dripped down his thighs from his hole and laced his back. His back had bite marks and hickies down it and so did his ass cheeks. At some point Jaxx took a video of him getting fucked and cummed on the face with mouth wide open. It was like any other night with Jaxx.
In the crevice of his mind, back behind the drugs he remembered he had to be somewhere and it wasn't until morning that he realized where that somewhere was. He regrettably pulled himself out of Jaxx's arms and from the stained bed and stood for a moment. His ass was hurting and his head was aching but he had somewhere to be. He took a shower to clean himself of dried cum and Jaxx smell before nudging the other, "hey fucker...see ya later. Let me know when your hungry again." He plugged his nose with his hand to mess with him before grabbing his things and leaving.
He trudged himself back to Devin's moving on instinct even if he had only been there once. He saw the house coming up and though it was about 8am, he crawled Into the window. Fully dressed he climbed into bed, a complete sore ass but he ignored it.