Chapter 39: Buzzed

"Ah...I'm tight..." He whined a little as his hips raised and pushed back down onto the fingers. "No ones fucked this hole since you ." he pouted and pulled away after a few moments. He crawled onto the bed on all fours. "You still clean right?... I know you hate condoms." He stuck out his tongue and wiggled his ass like a cat in heat ready to take. "Use your mouth" his ass went into the air and his head onto the bed. His long blue hair sprayed across his tan back and bed sheets.

" very thight indeed kitten, guess you don't really get much love here" he teased as he pulled his fingers out and smirk driving them to his lips " we need to fix that...after all kitties hole needs some love too, even if I got to admit i like it thigh"he said smirking as he observed Leo getting on all fours, looking extremely tempting. Every time Leo laid like this it reminded him of his sweet little Gavin who he missed dearly.
Jaxx looked serious for a minute as he remembered the last time he got checked " you know me well kitten.... And to answer your question yeah I am still clean...surprisingly" he said smirking as he leaned closer to leo slightly caressing the others back " I get check every week or so, just like I promised .... Besides its only you I fuck bare" he said as a chuckle escaped his lips. As he pulled a bit back as he let his eyes trailed up and down the dark skins boys body.
" I love this view...its fucking amazing " Jaxx said as he felt his member pulse wanting to go inside of him " you look so fucking sexy kitten" he added as he lisent to Leo's request.
Before Jaxx had done gavin he had only done girls so he was pretty good at tongue pleasing his partners , yet he didn't do it oftenly on other males, for many reasons.
Without saying a word he drove his hands to Leo's buttchecks and spread them as he slowly sticked out his tounge and started rimming his partner.
First he started slowly licking the boys Anus, as he prepared it a bit before slowly pushing his toungue inside of him, as his hand caressed his thights, as he slowly digged his nails into them.!
Leo loved being called sexy, though when Devin said it, it seemed more meaningful and made him feel embarrassed.

He gasped as he felt the hot tongue at his hole. His body shivering at the feeling, something he really liked to receive but it was hard to ask if it wasn't Jaxx. He would be embarrassed to tell Devin that sometimes he actually likes it up the ass.

"Ahh~~ your so good at this..." Leo moaned and reached his hands back to help spread his cheeks. "Make my pussy wet Jaxx...don't stop..." His cock was getting hard just from the rim job.

Jaxx seemed very into into it as he closed his eyes and let his toughs drift off to his ideal place. He could feel the other boys asshole reacting to his licks and that only got him that much more exited to keep going.
Yet there in his mind he was doing this to Gavin, instead of Leo.
Yet Jaxx had never tried to do such a thing with his childhood lover, and even if when they where together the thought of doing something a little kinkier crossed his mind, he was too embarrass to tell him. Now gavin was gone and so was his chance.
Yet with Leo it was easy to ask for his kinks to be delivered as well as learning new ones to add to his list. Even if they where about the same age, leo knew what he was doing while Jaxx pretended to know so he could get laid more.
After all he believed that somehow someway he would find the boy again; and he would tell him every little naughty thing he dreamed of doing to him; but for now he needed practice, and Leo was a great teacher.
It was so much easier to learn when you had no one to impress.
Lifting his head a bit , Jaxx drove his fingertips inside Leos ass slowly wiggling as he loosen him up. " your so horny little kitten, your making me crazy over here" he teased as he ran his tounge over his lips, just to find himself accidentally bitting his own tongue a bit as he felt fangs inside his mouth. That dealer was not kidding the drug was making him hallucinate, even form its first dose " so kitty are you going to spill your milk for me ? " he asked seductively.
Adding an other finger, Jaxx could feel leo loosing up more as he slowly kissed the boys buns before spreading his fingers inside of him as he continued running his tounge over the places that where driving leo crazy.
"Crazy?? Isn't that my job?? or maybe the drugs...or both" Leo laughed a little as he tilt his head back to look at the man. He gasped as more fingers went inside his now wet hole. His thin legs quivered as the fingers and tongue assaulted him. "No milk for Daddy just yet...ah...he has to work for it. Come on Daddy." Leo smirked as his golden eyes watched the other male. "Fuck me Daddy...