Chapter 14: Bad influence

Devin wondered what kind of kiss this was. He had never seen anything like this in the movies or anything similar.
Yet he didn't want to stop, even if it felt funny. Just being able to have leo close again was worth it.
Yet he didn't know what exactly he was feeling. He felt warm, he felt like he was melting and at the same time he didn't know what to do.
" Leo I don't understand how this kiss works " he said shyly as he felt the older boy pressing himself against him.
" what are you doing leo ! Your not suppose to touch others peoples parts, the Nani says that's bad "he said as his face turn bright red, all the way to the top of his ears. Yet he could feel something was up in his lower region. Slowly he felt warm and funny and before he knew it his member just as hard as Leo's was.
" Leo I feel really hot, and funny " he said bitting his lip as he looked at Leo's expression. " why do I feel like this ? " he asked nervously "

Leo felt Devin growing as they dry humped, it made Leo even more determined to touch the boy and hold him in his arms. He placed his lips at Devin's neck and kissed at his skin, "this is the bad things...I wanna do to you..." He kept rubbing their hard members together, rolling his hips against him just to feel him better. He pulled his head back to look at the other with the completely confused expression. "Because...it feels good and...you love me." He said with a serious face as he gazed at him. "You should hate me..." He whispered before grinding once more against Devin before lifting his body off of him and letting his eyes travel down his body. "This is what I want to do with you..." He pulled down the boys pants and undies and threw them to the ground. "I'm a bad person...I want to touch you all the time..." He slide his hand down his stomach and down his pelvis, both hands slide down his thighs. "You shouldn't be near me...you should just...hate me." He repeated before his hand touched Devin's weewee and stroked him slowly, like how he has done to himself just recently.

" I want to be with you always too Leo, but I still don't understand why when you touch me I feel funny...like tickles but everywhere, it feels good and bad at the same time and I don't know what to do " the small pink hair boy confessed as he felt Leo's hands exploring the rest of his body.
Yet hearing Leo speak, made Devin confused. What what leo saying ? " you want to touch me all the time ? But Leo you always had me here ...why didn't you tell me that ..."
He was so confused" but Leo your not a bad person !!" He said as he felt his eyes get filled with tears " your just angry , angry all the time and I don't know why...I want to make you happy Leo...but I don't know how" . He was scared of what leo was saying, yet he ment every single one of his words. How could he feel anything but love towards him, even if he was making him feel funny.
" I am never going to hate you " he said bitting his lip as he was stripped of his cloths " I love you too much to hate you even i I don't understand what's going on, what your doing" he said as he felt Leo's hand touching his wee wee all funny. He didn't know what was wrong with it. He had never seen it get all hard like that, and now when leo touched it it felt funnier.
" why are you touching me there? Why it's it all standing up like that ?" He said as he let small gasps leave his lips " am I sick Leo? " he asked holding onto the others cloths taking fistfuls of his shirt in his hand and he felt tears falling down his cheeks. He didn't understand anything. What was going on ? Why did he had to go away from Leo? Why was everything happening ? Why?
" Leo" he whispered as he let his face buried into Leo's chest " it's really hot down there u can't think straight ...."

Leo hated hearing how much Devin loved him, he felt so guilty for everything but he just couldn't stop himself. He wanted Devin to be his and he wanted him to hate him at the same time.
"Devin...it's okay...your not sick. It's normal." Leo kept stroking him slowly. "Mine does this too...when I touch myself...and I think of you." He panted a little as he moved himself a little so he was inbetween the boys legs and his own erection pressed against Devin's body. Not even knowing how to have sex but it just felt right to press it against his ass. "I wanna touch you more" he whined a little and stroked a bit faster. "Does it feel good?" He asked as he moved his hips against him and grinded his body just to touch him even though he still had clothes on.