Chapter 20: Not the boy i remembered...

In the club against the wall was a blue haired grungy boy wearing a worn out leather bracelet. He obviously never took it off.
He had two guys around him, flirting with him against a wall. Leo's hands flirtatiously ran down their chests as he played their little game. He looked over one guy then the next before his hands slide down to the hem of their pants. The thing was, Leo was a very good pick pocket and if he could just steal their money instead of getting fucked that would be most ideal.
He jacked their wallets and stuffed them into his satchel. The bag that carried his life in it. Before they could realize.
He leaned forward, completely high and whispered to meet him behind the club for a three way into their ears before they ran off.
Leo grinned and started to walk the other way to sneak his way out of the club.

Devin walked a bit scared around. He had no idea how to pick a date, let alone how to get noticed.
He wore some short jeans with a pink kitty hoody, and white tan underneath. Not really the cloths to go guy hunting but that was never the plan to begin with.
Then as he was about to walk into the club he bumped into someone.
" sorry I don't know where I was ...." He said as he looked up and saw that blue hair.
" going " he finished the sentence as he too a better look, even under the dim lighting. As he looked to the wrist he saw it . The bracelt . "Leo! " he said sounding exited . He could not believe he ran into the person he wanted to see most in the world. He was so glad he didn't go home after all . " I can't believe it's you " he said holding back the tears from comming out "

Leo was completely strung out and barely recognizing he ran into some one. He stuffed his hands into his pocket and looked at the boy. "Hmmm...repeat customer?" He asked since he couldn't make out a face. "Prices raised. 50 for head and 100 for anal. 75 if I do you. " he grinned stumbled back a little, bumping into a taller guy who was dancing with another man. He smiled as he looked up at him and grabbed onto his shirt. "Let's dance fucker" he growled and grind his hips against the random man.

Devin was lost " what? Leo it's me " he said as he tried to figure out what he was saying, before he drifted off into the dance floor.
" shit" Devin said as he saw he was loosing Leo to some random person when they had not even had a chance to talk. He was not going to stand for that.
Pushing himself into the crowd he pulled leo by the shirt. He didn't know what was his problem but he didn't like the fact that he was dancing with an other.
Devin had not been the jealous type before but something about the way he just didn't care was making his anger rise.
" hey you ! " he said pulling him forward making him face him as he took a deep breath and an other look. He wanted to make sure this was Leo or atlest someone who resembled him deepely. Yet the bracelet and the hair made him 99% sure it was him.He didn't know what he was acting like this, but maybe spice was right after all. Maybe Leo liked fooling around just like spice did.
Devin bit his lip. As his eyes locked with the other. And his hands gripped the others hips, pulling him closer " here I think your a little out of beat " he said seductively just like spiced showed him. He needed to drop the shyness if he wanted to get a man, and this man he was interested in getting.
He rubbed their hips together, as he began to get hard. as his hands wrapped around the others neck "so you want to fuck me ?" He asked as he moved his head slowly leaning closer as his lips where almost brushing. He knew if he wanted to know what was going on he needed to get Leo out of there so they could talk, or maybe do more than that. But for now he needed his attention.
" so tell me about those prices again ? " he teased trying to act just like spice would if he was in his place.